Beach pics on the coast here in Calif...

Yessongs

The guy in the last pic looks like he at least caught a buzz...

Lost Boys territory. I was there as a teen...

The beach a little further north was popular on Saturday...nice light breeze in the high 70s.

Today might be a little more crowded. I'll be out looking for birds. 😎

20200905-IMG_4729.jpg

20200905-IMG_4813.jpg

20200905-IMG_4730.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yessongs, great thread. When I lived in San Jose I never went over the Hill either. For as much as Rachanee is in the sun she tans very well. Most Isarn girls if they were in the sun that much they would like they had worked the rice paddies for the last 50 years. What province is Rachanee from. Cheers!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

No one catching fish off the pier buddy, was hoping to see what they pulled out of the ocean to no avail. What's your secret? Lakes only?

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

The answer lies in your pictures, I have left the relevant ones in the quote.

Where there is an apex predature in residence, the fishing always suffers.

Great pics BTW. :default_good:

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, boydeste said:

The sea lions are hiding out! 555

From these guys -- the top of the Santa Cruz food chain.

There are so many great whites at Santa Cruz beaches, locals are calling it 'shark park'https://www.sfgate.com/whales-sharks/article/great-white-sharks-santa-cruz-beaches-capitola-14102922.php

920x920.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

The guy in the last pic looks like he at least caught a buzz...

Lost Boys territory. I was there as a teen...

The beach a little further north was popular on Saturday...nice light breeze in the high 70s.

Today might be a little more crowded. I'll be out looking for birds. 😎

20200905-IMG_4729.jpg

20200905-IMG_4813.jpg

20200905-IMG_4730.jpg

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Rachanee and I finally made it to Santa Cruz Beach on Friday. Have not been here in at least 25 years, last time was when my kids were real young. This place has been here since 1907, came here alot during the High School years. Friday nights were great on the Boardwalk for chasing girls. Pleasantly surprised at how many road improvements going over HWY 17, smooth, wider, seems like a lot of re-paving etc. No traffic at all, left the house at 11:00am, was on the beach and in chairs at 11:50am. $15 to park right across the street all day. Sadly, the boardwalk/rides are closed due to Covid 19, but all the food places are serving. Not many people over all, pristine weather at 75 degrees ( 23C)  and not a cloud in the sky. We are in a blistering heat pattern here for the next couple of days. 

One thing that is consistent in Santa Cruz is the water temperature, 61 degrees ( 16C)  never changes in all the years been going there. Rachanee got in at one point up to her knees, turned around and was talking to me, I saw a wave coming, knocked her up to her shoulders and she cried out “ Oiiiii…. Yen Mak Mak” Very cold! Yep, she lasted longer then me, once my balls got frozen in there, I called it a career LOL! Beaches in Phuket for me all the way with water at 80 degrees (26C) is a lot more fun. 

Took a walk over to the Pier after lunch, had some dessert, then walked around for a while, not one person told me they caught any fish yet. The Seals were barking loudly, Rachanee had never seen one of these before.

Good day out…..

@boydeste No one catching fish off the pier buddy, was hoping to see what they pulled out of the ocean to no avail. What's your secret? Lakes only? 

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2468.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

Mike,

great pics as uaual,but would rather look at pics of the beautiful Miss R than your good self :default_biggrin:

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

She is as fit as a butchers dog as I am sure Mike is fully aware of. LOL

boydeste

hope Mike,being a yank. understands that you just gave Miss R a compliment.:default_clapping:

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yessongs, that pic of you on the beach without a shirt, strutting that physique, just what in the name of David Hasselhoff were you thinking? 😜

I was there at the boardwalk once, about 1969 or 70, when I was maybe 5 years old. One of my earliest childhood memories. Isn't that roller coaster one of the oldest in operation in the US? I think it's been going for close to a century, back to the 1920's.

Have you taken your wife for a ride down the PCH, Highway 1, down toward the Morro Bay area, yet? If not, that would make for a very scenic drive, and plenty of places to stay for a night or two there, or just about 20 minutes away in San Luis Obispo. I had never been to that part of the state until my oldest nephew received a scholarship to Cal Poly SLO, and went down for a visit. Just gorgeous and with Morro Rock dominating the shoreline, it makes for a popular day time attraction. Now you have some Hollywood types selling their Malibu beach homes and relocating there for cheaper money and a more laid back lifestyle.

My nephew graduated with an engineering degree and went to work for a Silicon Valley firm at 22 with a starting pay of $71,000! Now 26 and I'm sure has had a couple of raises since then.

Probably a neighbor of yours!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CalEden said:

Yessongs, great thread. When I lived in San Jose I never went over the Hill either. For as much as Rachanee is in the sun she tans very well. Most Isarn girls if they were in the sun that much they would like they had worked the rice paddies for the last 50 years. What province is Rachanee from. Cheers!

Thanks, Rachanee is "naturally" a honey colored gal. She was born, raised and bred in Bangkok. 

21 hours ago, boydeste said:

That's what I thought, but needed an expert to confirm. 

18 hours ago, grayray said:

Mike,

great pics as uaual,but would rather look at pics of the beautiful Miss R than your good self :default_biggrin:

regards

grayray

Thanks Ray, I fully understand, looking at a 63 year old "hack" like myself can be depressing LOL! 

17 hours ago, boydeste said:

She is as fit as a butchers dog as I am sure Mike is fully aware of. LOL

Yeah, Rachanee works out 6 days per week, much respect from me. 

17 hours ago, roomark said:

Very nice..

Thanks Roomark...

13 hours ago, boydeste said:

Mike is a smart man, he will work it out.

Mike is smart enough to figure out.........he better not f**k this up LOL! 

12 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Yessongs, that pic of you on the beach without a shirt, strutting that physique, just what in the name of David Hasselhoff were you thinking? 😜

I was there at the boardwalk once, about 1969 or 70, when I was maybe 5 years old. One of my earliest childhood memories. Isn't that roller coaster one of the oldest in operation in the US? I think it's been going for close to a century, back to the 1920's.

Have you taken your wife for a ride down the PCH, Highway 1, down toward the Morro Bay area, yet? If not, that would make for a very scenic drive, and plenty of places to stay for a night or two there, or just about 20 minutes away in San Luis Obispo. I had never been to that part of the state until my oldest nephew received a scholarship to Cal Poly SLO, and went down for a visit. Just gorgeous and with Morro Rock dominating the shoreline, it makes for a popular day time attraction. Now you have some Hollywood types selling their Malibu beach homes and relocating there for cheaper money and a more laid back lifestyle.

My nephew graduated with an engineering degree and went to work for a Silicon Valley firm at 22 with a starting pay of $71,000! Now 26 and I'm sure has had a couple of raises since then.

Probably a neighbor of yours!

I wish I had the "Hoffs" money LOL! You know he banged a few of the Baywatch beauties back in the day huh? LOL! Yeah that Roller Coaster/Boardwalk and all has been there since 1924 and was built for $50,000. God I wanted to ride all those rides so bad, but not to be. Oh yeah HWY1..was just thinking about that area as my neighbor has a second home in SLO. Might take a trip there next month, want to take wifey on a dune buggy on the beach. 

Good on your nephew, Engineering degrees go far here, big demand in Tech for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Tell ya what Skally, i think some Thai gals get/look better the older they become. 

I know they do mate.
Mine looks better today than she did ten years ago,

Mine turned 40 in July.I always jokingly told her that when she hit 40,it was time for a trade in.

On her birthday I said “well honey,you know the rules”.

She says “no problem....cut the cheque”.🤣🤣🤣🤣

needless to say,still here.🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

I know they do mate.
Mine looks better today than she did ten years ago,

Mine turned 40 in July.I always jokingly told her that when she hit 40,it was time for a trade in.

On her birthday I said “well honey,you know the rules”.

She says “no problem....cut the cheque”.🤣🤣🤣🤣

needless to say,still here.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Too true, my wifey is 40 yo next year and like you i think she looks better than when i met her at age 24 yo and i should add so do all my mates up here. There's no doubt Mike's wifey sure looks good and i'm so glad he posts her pics, not a lot of BM's would do that lol

Talking about a "trade in", like you i have told wifey similar and i quote, "When i met you tilac you were young and beautiful and i was old, fat and ugly, thats the deal, any deviation from the norm and its curtains" :default_party-smiley-048:

Mike a request mate, less of you and more of wifey, you know it makes sense lol    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Too true, my wifey is 40 yo next year and like you i think she looks better than when i met her at age 24 yo and i should add so do all my mates up here. There's no doubt Mike's wifey sure looks good and i'm so glad he posts her pics, not a lot of BM's would do that lol

Talking about a "trade in", like you i have told wifey similar and i quote, "When i met you tilac you were young and beautiful and i was old, fat and ugly, thats the deal, any deviation from the norm and its curtains" :default_party-smiley-048:

Mike a request mate, less of you and more of wifey, you know it makes sense lol    

I concur.😁😁😁😁

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Yessongs said:

[...]

You know he banged a few of the Baywatch beauties back in the day huh?

What two (or more) consenting adults do together without harming others is up to them and should remain private (unless they themselves go public).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks again for the inputs gentlemen, let me get the "meaningful" shit out of the way here first. Do our significant others look good for their age cause they are happy with us? The security of knowing we got their back and will "take care" of them? Or..............we just got lucky??  Either way, we that have good women at the moment are lucky. Just my opinion of course.

I too kid wifey about getting up in age, she will be 50 in 2 years, I told her that when she gets 50, I too will be trading her in for a younger model. She said to me " Yeah right, you are lucky to have me, no one else would have you"????   I don't think she meant that, do you? She has a "dry" sense of humor at times. 

I give her credit for working out hard, she has unbelievable will power, no sugar/sweets, no sugar drinks like Coke, Pepsi etc.etc. She drinks a ton of water and will have a Corona Beer when we are out occassionally. Last night after dinner, she still ran 6 laps at the High School here and it was 96 degrees. Respect for her. 

@lazarus Matt, hey just want to check with you and make sure you are NOT going to the same hair salon as Nancy Pelosi!  I don't want you to get "set up" I got your back LOL! 

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_2505.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Can’t she stand normally for a pic? 🤪

3 hours ago, grayray said:

most thai ladies strike a wee pose,when they have have something to pose for/with.

makes them look better and makes the photo interesting for us mugs.

regards

grayray

Well i for one just love a cocked leg pose...... 🤩

• Like 3