A short visit to Pattaya

tko

17 hours ago, tko said:

And....  the rain stopped.  I made it to soi boomerang after all.  I went to three places.

First stop was pink baby, because they were open at 5:30pm.  My happy hour SML was 49Baht.  I expressed my surprise and the waitress pulled out drinks menus and explained things.  I bought her an expensive 170Baht lady drink, made better because it made my SML disappear from my bill.  This place is essentially a single shop gogo, with the type of girls that scared me down the stairs at KINK.  At least here they had the courtesy to keep their cloths on.

The next stop was baby boom.  Another single shop gogo but with a better line up.  I had a nice chat with the owner, a Dutch guy from Friesland.  He said he made good money off the LBs in the past, but switched to girls when the tourists vanished.  I bought a cutie a drink and enjoyed my time there.

Final stop was Golden TIme.  It is huge, and also a gogo.  Lots of girls.  I was the only customer in the first two places, as it was early, but there were many guys in Golden time,   and there was still a 5:1 ratio of girls:guys.  While talking to some of the girls, we started in on where I had lived in Thailand.  After I named the small village upcountry where I had lived, one cute dancer said "what's your wife's name?"  I told her and then she told me TW's parent's names.  I realized that she was one of the kids I bought ice cream for 10+ years ago.

We came to an agreement that neither of us had seen each other, and certainly not in Golden Time.  But anonymity was blown.  I needed say good bye to my regulars on LKM anyway, so down the road I went.  Soi boomerang, is worth a visit.  I'll go there again.

I wrapped up my night at my regular places and some road side pizza.  Britishop has called to say they can get my order to me before my taxi gets here, Yay!  Time to pack.

That's the travelogue.  I'll editorialize in a bit.

How'd that make you feel, out of curiosity?

5 hours ago, tko said:

Pretty weird actually.  You know BGs have to come from somewhere, but I suddenly couldn't see the sexy dancer, just the little kid.

Yea, i'd be the same, that'd why i asked. 

I'd feel a bit sad and a bit weird to be honest.

I honestly think since i had my own daughter, i look at things like this differently, or my feelings to such things are different now. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

So, apparently all is good.  TW told me cute dancer (Golden Time) was asked if she saw me in Pattaya because I was there then (jungle grapevine).  She said yes but I didn't know who she was (which was correct when we met).  She told them I had her join me for some kow mun gai (chicken/rice/soup) on the street before I left to go shopping.  Should I see her again in a bar she'll get a half dozen drinks.  I'll still just see the little kid.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 9/17/2020 at 11:53 AM, tko said:

I arrived for a short visit yesterday, a Wednesday.  Villa market was normal, other than the inside door is closed.  I started my evening as normal at scooters bar on LK Metro.  It was down to four girls working, only one of my regulars.  She complained about how quiet it is, and the manager said maybe they were going to start closing on Mondays.

By sundown it was noticeably busier and by 9pm it looked like a normal low season mid week on LK.  I did a couple more open bars.  Celero (I think that's the name) had a very good happy hour promotion and was jammed with girls and customers.  Its about half way between Time and the Cave.  I had to be seated with another guy as all tables were full.  I was joined by a couple cuties including a gorgeous young thing who said she's a uni student.  I expected there to be drink pressure from the girls, but there wasn't though they were grateful when one was offered.

Then I started on gogos, four or five I think.  The best that night was bachelors, but I often enjoy that one.  A couple of them wanted to do the temperature/sign in, etc, but most weren't picky about it. 

All in, a good night.  Tomorrow I'm visiting a friend on her birthday on soi Diamond during the day.  So I'll look around that area a bit.

I remember the times you would visit secrets with a troop of girls back in the good old days

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I remember the times you would visit secrets with a troop of girls back in the good old days

Ah yes.  The Buriram parade.  Well into my cups one night I decided to barfine every girl in Sweethearts who said she was from Buriram.  Ended up being nine I think.

The next day I realized TW would hear of this so I told her myself.  She asked: did I remember to go to dinner last night, and was I sure they were all from Buriram?

There may have been other troops other times.  As you said - the good old days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1