28 1/2 hours and I wouldn't change a thing next time

Yesitisdakid

27 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Just arrived in Phuket town on a bus from Chiang Rai 28 1/2 hours was the journey. There were two different buses a direct bus that would have done the trip in around 20 hours and the Intercity bus the one I chose that took the longer time because it went through every little town you could imagine dropping off people picking up people. You might think I took that one because it must be less expensive but in actuality it was the same price. I could have flown for about 1/2 the price I paid on the bus but I never would have gotten to see all the interesting little towns. After extensive train and bus travel I have gotten to like buses better here in Thailand. Only question is where do I go next

Have you been to Trang? Good food there.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Another side note ...Beach gals family lives not far from Pak Bara .. on the sea ... great people ... I was a confirmed bachelor it seems like forever ... she won my heart ... no drama, never a harsh word ,, no lies or bullshit ... she is an honest gal with a great heart ....

I met her on the beach in Koi Lipe with her younger sister and her older brother ....  I thought she was absolutely beautiful ( but, young ... around 18 at the time ) .. so I walked up and started talking to her .... I guess that turned out ok ....

A very good girl with a wild f**ker  ... we have a beautiful daughter and have been together a long time ..... maybe now 16 - 17 years ... but, it was hard for me to take the leap of faith with her and get married .. about 10 years later ... she hung in there and never gave up ... very cool .. and I am 100% guilty of some wild shit

She has put balance in my life ... she is beautiful ...

So .. keep your eye out ..you may find something good

IMG_0600.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

Khun Joe

definitely "beauty and the beast " there

regards

grayray

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2020 at 12:19 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

Just arrived in Phuket town on a bus from Chiang Rai 28 1/2 hours was the journey. There were two different buses a direct bus that would have done the trip in around 20 hours and the Intercity bus the one I chose that took the longer time because it went through every little town you could imagine dropping off people picking up people. You might think I took that one because it must be less expensive but in actuality it was the same price. I could have flown for about 1/2 the price I paid on the bus but I never would have gotten to see all the interesting little towns. After extensive train and bus travel I have gotten to like buses better here in Thailand. Only question is where do I go next

Detroit ?? 

I'll PM you the address of our restaurant up in Isaan you can stay free and eat all the Thai crap you want for free .......... you know I love eggs and eggs ....... 

Terry's place is not far either. 

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Another side note ...Beach gals family lives not far from Pak Bara .. on the sea ... great people ... I was a confirmed bachelor it seems like forever ... she won my heart ... no drama, never a harsh word ,, no lies or bullshit ... she is an honest gal with a great heart ....

I met her on the beach in Koi Lipe with her younger sister and her older brother ....  I thought she was absolutely beautiful ( but, young ... around 18 at the time ) .. so I walked up and started talking to her .... I guess that turned out ok ....

A very good girl with a wild f**ker  ... we have a beautiful daughter and have been together a long time ..... maybe now 16 - 17 years ... but, it was hard for me to take the leap of faith with her and get married .. about 10 years later ... she hung in there and never gave up ... very cool .. and I am 100% guilty of some wild shit

She has put balance in my life ... she is beautiful ...

So .. keep your eye out ..you may find something good

IMG_0600.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

f**k me Joe you look balanced since we last sparred play fighting with Larry in Secrets one Sunday and drank all day and swapped stories. You look fantastic mate.

Must be the Irish genes................. loads of love mate.

• Like 1

" I could have flown for about 1/2 the price I paid on the bus but I never would have gotten to see all the interesting little towns" 

When I first came to Thailand as a tourist around 1998 I spent 2 months travelling by public transport, mainly bus. Covered the western and northern parts up to Chiang Mai and Chang Rai. Down thru the centre to Bangkok. Returned the next year and covered the North east, Eadt and South. I met up with a friend and his GF in Pattaya...... and it was all downhill from there! 

3 hours ago, nampla69 said:

f**k me Joe you look balanced since we last sparred play fighting with Larry in Secrets one Sunday and drank all day and swapped stories. You look fantastic mate.

Must be the Irish genes................. loads of love mate.

Yea Bro .... how could I forget? ... I really like you .. a straight shooter .. no bullshit or games ... a super good man! .....

Deep inside of me ... I am fairly balanced .. I know good from bad ... right from wrong .... sometimes bad shit just happens ...  and you know me ... I won't hesitate ... 

The Belfast Irish genes ... could be a curse or a blessing ... depends on how you walk through life .... and I think I have been fairly blessed ... considering all of the wild shit I have done .. lol

Loads of love back to you Brother .. the best to you and your family !

Are you in Issan ?

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Monkey harris said:

did you ever get to vietnam?

Yes ... many times ...

Just last week I went to the US and Vietnam Embassies .... and I was supposed to go back to Vietnam on Wednesday last week .... there was a simple question no one could answer ... would I have to self contain myself ( quarantine ) when I came back home to Thailand ... all of this Wuhan virus shit ..... is bullshit ... f**k me!

So ... I worked out something with the hospital I was going to in Vietnam to install the software remotely ... and set up a couple of video sessions to teach them ... everyone involved was cool

The beaches in Vietnam .. all of them I have been to are pretty good ... same with the food ... plus, the woman act shy ... but, they aren't at all ... never any problems ...

Why are you confused KWA ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/20/2020 at 2:23 AM, code_slayer_bkk said:

Why are you confused KWA ?

Monkey harris was asking Yesitisdakid a question - he even managed to quote him twice - and you replied as if he was asking you.  Confusing to most I would say.

• Like 1

@Monkey Harris .... there are some really good guys on this forum ... yea .. some shit flies now and then ... but, it is all harmless .. everyone has an opinion .... you just gotta respect it .. regardless if you disagree ...  never mind ... 

Nothing is ever Doom and Gloom with me .. lol .. lol  

" Baby -- just take a chance and dance with me "

• Like 2