ITS NOT THAT BAD>> So what u doing

tommy dee

3 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Life is good ... it is what you make .. regardless of the ups and downs ..... and the bullshit .. f**k it .. live free and happy ( at least that is my attitude and nothing is going to stop me from doing )

We were in Patts a couple of weeks ago ... then we went back home in the South and then drove up to Koh Mook ( a beautiful pace ) .. stayed a couple of days ..

Seems lately I have been back in BKK every week ...for a couple of days ...

No road police road blocks taking your temperature ...  very easy to get on a plane from Hat Yai to BKK ..

Mask wearing ( in the deep South ) really doesn't exist ... in BKK .. so so ... social distancing in BKK .. a big joke

Ziggy is back in school without the plastic "jail cells" ...

Beach Gals flower store is rocking and rolling .. like usual ... it makes me laugh .. she has a "factory" .. I am serious

We are happy and healthy ....

Except the fish ... I go out in my long tail every morning when I am home in the South ( Ziggy usually comes with me ) and I can't ever get a bite .. WTF ....

Code,

you can't get a bite? try putting bait on the hook next time  :default_239_fishing:

regards

grayray

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Krapow said:

Have looked at it, can do far longer each dive?

Correct, you won't be able to dive deeper but you certainly will be able to dive for longer at recreational depths. If like me you're a heavy user of air its a real benefit and diving with a higher % of oxygen deffo feels better when resurfacing.

If you are interested in wreck diving i would also do that course along with the Nitrox, happy diving mate, i loved it, what a stress reliever.....   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Correct, you won't be able to dive deeper but you certainly will be able to dive for longer at recreational depths. If like me you're a heavy user of air its a real benefit and diving with a higher % of oxygen deffo feels better when resurfacing.

If you are interested in wreck diving i would also do that course along with the Nitrox, happy diving mate, i loved it, what a stress reliever.....   

Yea, that's why i did the Advanced. I did my first wreck dive of Pattaya in January, loved it, though it was just 22m. 

So wanted to get Advanced, dive deeper wrecks. 

And yea, once in the water, it's magical, such a stress reliever as you say. 

• Like 3

this weekend we will be local, as i only plan an away weekend once a month.  chinese museum out near buddha mountain or a CAFE on the dark side which is in the middle of an elephant centre and has monkeys too.  both free entry and at the seoncd I am told the food and drink is cheap and good.