What Was The Last Live Gig You Went To?.

galenkia

1 minute ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Good to hear, ya can't beat live music imo. Is the Kissing Dynamite vocalist male or female ? lol

Male, they are similar to the old hair metal bands from the 80's.Was funny when they brought out a throne for the singer to sit on at the end. 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Male, they are similar to the old hair metal bands from the 80's.Was funny when they brought out a throne for the singer to sit on at the end. 😁

LOL, he'd beΒ one reasonably good looking female ehh and no i'm not a shirtlifter lol. I have to say that i'm not really into that type of music but they are very good and i enjoyed, perhaps i could be converted.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, galenkia said:

Just got back mate. Was a great night with 3 quality bands.Β 

Cool. Been a long time since I've seen a good live performance. When it does happen can be a real jolt to the feel good vibe. I'm due. I hope to pick up a couple gigs during my upcoming visit.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 11:23 PM, galenkia said:

Off to this with a mate next month,booked it a few months back.Β£220 for 3 nights accommodation including tickets..Gutted to see ex Twisted Sister singer Dee Snider has been replaced with fucking Brit Pop band Reef!!!.

Before that have Kissin' Dynamite at the Camden Underworld on the 18th of this month.

Β 

HRHXIII-Lineup-LR-Blank.jpg

Off to Great Yarmouth tomorrow morning for the heavy metal weekendΒ 

3 nights of music so should be a laughΒ 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:34 AM, Sir_Fondles said:

not went to but Baby Metal is playing Bangkok same weekend next year as the MotoGP.....

Decisions decsions !!

im off to babymetal in manchester in uk next year.plus tickets go on sale for whitesnake and foreinger friday for uk shows in june next year

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Liam Gallagher this Thursday in LiverpoolΒ (he also did Cigarettes and Alcohol last as a 2nd encore)

Started off a bit flat on his solo stuff, but once it got going and Bonehead joined him on guitarΒ  and the sell out crowd (12k I think)Β  were going mental it was unreal.

Best concert I've been to in a long while the atmosphere was better thanΒ anything iv seen.

Screenshot_20191122-044623_Twitter.jpg

Edited by roomark
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, roomark said:

Liam Gallagher this Thursday in LiverpoolΒ (he also did Cigarettes and Alcohol last as a 2nd encore)

Started off a bit flat on his solo stuff, but once it got going and Bonehead joined him on guitarΒ  and the sell out crowd (12k I think)Β  were going mental it was unreal.

Best concert I've been to in a long while the atmosphere was better thanΒ anything iv seen.

Screenshot_20191122-044623_Twitter.jpg

Awesome last 4 songsΒ 

• Thumbs Up 1

@roomark

Heard Liam Gallagher is not getting along with Robbie Williams these days? Is it banter or just publicity? Good to see he put on a good show in the UK.Β 

Going to see "Styx" Jan 15th here, they are doing a theater tour.....I just can't shake my 70's bands......no matter how hard I try LOL!Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

@roomark

Heard Liam Gallagher is not getting along with Robbie Williams these days? Is it banter or just publicity? Good to see he put on a good show in the UK.Β 

Going to see "Styx" Jan 15th here, they are doing a theater tour.....I just can't shake my 70's bands......no matter how hard I try LOL!Β 

Love the 70's and 80's bands, they are the best.Β 

Got a ticket for WASP next year.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Yessongs said:

@roomark

I think it's more Robbie William's trolling him on Twitter , trying to get a reaction I don't think Liam even answered him. (he's got a Xmas album to sell and needs headlines by the looks of it) Pathetic though all this twitter nonsense even Liam about his brother.

Nothing wrong with 70s bands mate, at least they can still put a show on 🎸🍻

Enjoy

• Like 1