Can't Find My Beer

forcebwithu

Yesterday I went to our usual beer distributor to place an order for an upcoming hash run. I was surprised when they told me they were out of MY Beer (Signha Lite) and wouldn't have more until October. Checked with another distributor and got the same answer. Wonder why Singha is out of MY Beer. Can't be because of overwhelming demand right now, unless the remaining expats are heavy MY Beer drinkers and drank them dry.

41 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Yesterday I went to our usual beer distributor to place an order for an upcoming hash run. I was surprised when they told me they were out of MY Beer (Signha Lite) and wouldn't have more until October. Checked with another distributor and got the same answer. Wonder why Singha is out of MY Beer. Can't be because of overwhelming demand right now, unless the remaining expats are heavy MY Beer drinkers and drank them dry.

Maybe Singh are pushing another line for some reason.

I wonder if MY Beer/Singh Lite is a major seller for them? I cannot recall ever trying one myself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, forcebwithu said:

It would be interesting to hear what fill date is stamped on those cartons. My last resupply a little over a month ago the cartons had a fill date of Dec, 2019. That's for small bottles.

I don't buy it but it was next door to my SML large bottles that i buy, the SL was also large bottles. I tried looking for the fill date on my SML and Archa large bottles that i buy without success, i could'nt find it anywhere.

• Like 1