You can purchase only one ticket who would you see.....

fforest

Joking aside there seems to be this assumption that old skool rock is the bomb, whilst I know many on that list aren’t rock, I’m gonna go against the grain and say that I think old skool rock music is mostly boring shit.

So Rolling Stones, David Bowie, AcDc, Yes etc all bollocks
Give me mainstream pop/clubbing music any day. Rewind a few years then Spandau Ballet etc 😁

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Great voice and died at the famous 27  ....... I thought you were more of a Mama Cass kind of guy ...... :default_drinks:

not likely mate, I like me girls with a bit rough about them :default_acute:you have seen who I end up with in pattaya.:default_cheers:

regards

grayray

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Joking aside there seems to be this assumption that old skool rock is the bomb, whilst I know many on that list aren’t rock, I’m gonna go against the grain and say that I think old skool rock music is mostly boring shit.

So Rolling Stones, David Bowie, AcDc, Yes etc all bollocks
Give me mainstream pop/clubbing music any day. Rewind a few years then Spandau Ballet etc 😁

Saw them a couple of years ago in a Legends concert , brilliant  .... Soft Cell and Five Star were support acts  .. 🙂 Human League were another good one to see 

Edited by Stillearly

On 9/26/2020 at 3:53 AM, nampla69 said:

and for Pumpuy saw Free before Paul Kossoff died I was about 14 ???

So did i mate, Portsmouth Guildhall in the late 60's and i have to say they were probaly the best live band i've ever seen, Paul Kossoff was incredible RIP.

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Great thread!

Seeing as there are so many British citizens on here, I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Beatles.

Though I've seen him 3 times before, if I had only one ticket, it would be Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.

The man is a national treasure.

I could'nt agree more, just love his music.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Saw them a couple of years ago in a Legends concert , brilliant  .... Soft Cell and Five Star were support acts  .. 🙂 Human League were another good one to see 

Best IMO of the early 80s lot (though their best albums were 90s and 05) for me was Tears For Fears.

I saw them last year in Liverpool front row and won tickets for them at the BBC Studios a couple of years back too was brilliant only 150 people there.

Edited by roomark
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, roomark said:

Best IMO of the early 80s lot (though their best albums were 90s and 05) for me was Tears For Fears.

I saw them last year in Liverpool front row and won tickets for them at the BBC Studios a couple of years back too was brilliant only 150 people there.

This was always my favorite.

• Thumbs Up 2