Big Gazonkas

coxyhog

On 9/27/2020 at 5:33 PM, coxyhog said:

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/18750994.student-bushey-crowdfunding-reduce-breast-size/

Following @Thai Spice comments about our local rag I thought I'd post this headline.....now if she offered a feel for cash I'd donate.....

Doubt it, but if ask her politely, maybe she'll send you a lump of her sucked out boob fat for you to fondle. 🙃

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

lol soon as I saw the word Gazonkas I immediately thought of National Lampoons Animal House

Donald Sutherlands biggest ever regret not taking a percentage of profits thinking it wouldnt gross much but instead taking a small fixed fee !

Edited by RR007

6 hours ago, RR007 said:

lol soon as I saw the word Gazonkas I immediately thought of National Lampoons Animal House

Donald Sutherlands biggest ever regret not taking a percentage of profits thinking it wouldnt gross much but instead taking a small fixed fee !

"Major League Yaboos"

M

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RR007 said:

Apparently he was pretty broke at the time and that's the only reason he took the role anyway - nobody thought the movie would be that successful...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lazarus said:

"Major League Yaboos"

M

Break out role for John Belushi although he'd been a regular on Saturday Night Live. What a talent we lost

I really liked Tim Matheson who played Otter in that scene. Thought he was brilliant in that "1941" movie as well