Pattaya 1984

fforest

14 minutes ago, fforest said:

2 things seen in that video,the girls all looked like they had short hair and the blokes was dressed up for a night out, NO wifebeaters or shorts for the blokes

3rd thing no tats on the ladies

4th thing NO bloody heads in phones.

thanks for the video

the ladies looked a like their sister Filipinos in M.H.del Pilar street and Mabini street in Malate Manila in 1984

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Great vid fforest TFP. How observant of you Ray and i agree entirely, the first time i came to Patts was in 1989 and the vid even though 5 years earlier is very reminiscent of my first experience exactly as you say.

I don't think Patts has progressed for the better at all, i'll have the old days please.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

33 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Great vid fforest TFP. How observant of you Ray and i agree entirely, the first time i came to Patts was in 1989 and the vid even though 5 years earlier is very reminiscent of my first experience exactly as you say.

I don't think Patts has progressed for the better at all, i'll have the old days please.

same,same

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I doubt if many people would disagree.

On the other hand when they have to leave the pub at 10pm in the UK this rejuvenated "hansum man"  will just be warming up.

Well I will be when I get back to Patts next week. 😛

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jambo said:

I doubt if many people would disagree.

On the other hand when they have to leave the pub at 10pm in the UK this rejuvenated "hansum man"  will just be warming up.

Well I will be when I get back to Patts next week. 😛

I love the place, even today. i can't ever remember having a bad time in Patts, its never happened. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, boydeste said:

Very surprised to see so many ladies with short hair, for some reason I thought that was a more recent trend.

they look a lot better than the those bloody "beehive style" from the 60s and early 70s they wore.hair all teased up most looked like they was wigs.

me,i love the long hair style

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, grayray said:

they look a lot better than the those bloody "beehive style" from the 60s and early 70s they wore.hair all teased up most looked like they was wigs.

me,i love the long hair style

When I first went you hardly ever see short hair, then shorter hair crept in a bit the last 5 to 10 years.

Even now most have longer hair, which I love BTW.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Cliff,

just for you me ol'darling[shit!!now the kinder kid will really think iam Gay]the USnavy must have been in town

hope it brings back memories

ray

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1