Security Certificate Issue

KWA

28 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

I fixed it.  our subsription had expired today.  so duly paid.  for what its worth the fees for this site are not horrendous, as you may read elsewhere.  our annual costs for site, invision and hosting appear to be around 24K baht a year..  that may raise some eyebrows

anyone feeling helpful, let me know.  I have paid the lot today and have an empty payp0al, but if no one does, thats fine too.    I promised him we would somehow keep it going

Its my fault.  Phil wanted me to transfer it all over to me  and I refused as was still with us and its against my way.  end result, a bit of a clusterfuck today but I think sorted.

also we owe thanks to Phil, Plaka, who talked me thru this and is likely to join as admin to take care of this stuff that i dont understand 🙂

Tommy

Send me paypal details or whatever, i'll contribute.

Like you, i promised Lanza the forum would go on.

6 hours ago, tommy dee said:

I fixed it.  our subsription had expired today.  so duly paid.  for what its worth the fees for this site are not horrendous, as you may read elsewhere.  our annual costs for site, invision and hosting appear to be around 24K baht a year..  that may raise some eyebrows

anyone feeling helpful, let me know.  I have paid the lot today and have an empty payp0al, but if no one does, thats fine too.    I promised him we would somehow keep it going

Its my fault.  Phil wanted me to transfer it all over to me  and I refused as was still with us and its against my way.  end result, a bit of a clusterfuck today but I think sorted.

also we owe thanks to Phil, Plaka, who talked me thru this and is likely to join as admin to take care of this stuff that i dont understand 🙂

Tommy

Funnily enough I brought up the subject of whether Plaka was now involved with the forum at the weekend with Dave and Andy. He will be a great help for you Tommy

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Binlid said:

Funnily enough I brought up the subject of whether Plaka was now involved with the forum at the weekend with Dave and Andy. He will be a great help for you Tommy

37 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Agree. He would be a great asset 

Ditto from me,

he is a great guy and knows his stuff.

• Like 2