I'll have some of this........

Pumpuynarak

13 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Now whats the chances of them doing a tour next year with Covid under some sort of control. I'm fast running out of time to see my heroes for the last time. The chances of then coming to Bangers is pretty remote i would think but i'm prepared to travel to OZ or back to the UK.

Here's praying they will do a tour.....

Cliff, lot's of great bands touring USA with like you said "control" at the venues. Hey like alot of others,I am not playing any of Thailand's BS to get back there, will stay here until the time comes. Do not see them playing Impact Arena. I see Roger Waters here Sep 22nd 2022, rescheduled from Sep 2020. 

If AC/DC tours, they will come to the Bay area here where I live, you and wifey ( if you bring her) can stay at our place for sure. All I ask is after the show, you are not "geeked up" when banging her silly in the "loom" next to us while singing "Hard as a Rock" You'll have to put a sock in her mouth LOL! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, Yessongs said:

All I ask is after the show, you are not "geeked up" when banging her silly in the "loom" next to us while singing "Hard as a Rock" You'll have to put a sock in her mouth LOL! 

Many thanks for your kind offer Mike, you never know mate i might just take you up on it but can i bring "Rosie" ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yessongs said:

@Pumpuynarak Going to see these guys Dec 1st here, Trans Siberian Orchestra......have heard about this band for years, now is the time. Can't wait to hear wifey's analysis!  Oiiiii...Christmas type muzak, but hard rock na ka? 

They put on a good show. Saw them many years ago in Milwaukee. Their music is also popular for houses that synchronize music to Christmas light decorations. Some of the decorations are quite elaborate.

• Like 1