I am stopping

code_slayer_bkk

Man, I am not sure why I do what I do ... but, this gal thing I have been doing has come to an end with me ... I have about 10 in BKK .. I keep juggling .. I am serious .. I am fucking bored with it all ..

I must be fucking crazy .. I have the best gal on the planet ( I think ) .. who loves and trusts me unconditionally ... and I still f**k around .. not cool .. what am I searching for when I have it already ?

The end ....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Man, I am not sure why I do what I do ... but, this gal thing I have been doing has come to an end with me ... I have about 10 in BKK .. I keep juggling .. I am serious .. I am fucking bored with it all ..

I must be fucking crazy .. I have the best gal on the planet ( I think ) .. who loves and trusts me unconditionally ... and I still f**k around .. not cool .. what am I searching for when I have it already ?

The end ....

Code,

I can fixed that for you,i will slap ya up the side of the head each night before you take me dancing 555 cause I could geld you but beach girl would return the favour

regards

grayray

46 minutes ago, grayray said:

Code,

I can fixed that for you,i will slap ya up the side of the head each night before you take me dancing 555 cause I could geld you but beach girl would return the favour

regards

grayray

Yea ,, she is a pretty tough gal ... she won't back down .. lol .. and I am serious when I say that ...

IMG_0040.JPG

Ask yourself the question how would she feel if she knew you were shagging other women ?

And then ask yourself the question how would you feel if you found out she was shagging other men while you were away shagging those women ?

For me it's a respect thing.

Edited by mrcharliemofo
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Ask yourself the question how would she feel if she knew you were shagging other women ?

And then ask yourself the question how would you feel if you found out she was shagging other men while you were away shagging those women ?

For me it's a respect thing.

Yea, I have asked myself those questions ... please don't think I am stupid ....

Respect .. I think a little bit ... more a personal integrity thing .... you can have all the respect you want but it comes down to integrity ... integrity vs respect .. more of a personal "thing "

And if she way away shagging guys while I was away shagging other gals .. then I would think it is over .. bye, bye and I would never look back into the rear view mirror

There are just some things you have to get on and above ...

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea ,, she is a pretty tough gal ... she won't back down .. lol .. and I am serious when I say that ...

IMG_0040.JPG

Code.

I know.i know

and as I told before,playing away from is not the same as you have at home,

you just not let the away game interfee in the home.

one's forever and one's just a playtime.

sometimes joe ya just too honest

regards

grayray

48 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

I have been reading your posts now for a couple of years on different forums and I actually believe you like a bit of drama in your life.

Life without a bit of fun must be very boring.

A bit like a meal without pepper and salt !

And I know what I speak about. We live a good papa / mama life now since we are in Bali,  and there are days it's fecking boring compared to the life we both had before. 

Besides that, sex and feelings (the romantics call it love..😄 😄😄) are two completely different things........

I night out with Code is never boring, I can tell you that....

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I have been reading your posts now for a couple of years on different forums and I actually believe you like a bit of drama in your life.

Drama or a little excitement .. what is the difference ?  Or a lot of excitement ?

I am a pretty stand up guy in life ... I will take anything or anyone if life ...

I just have been questioning my motives lately .... and I am speaking out loud to the world ...

Different forums .. you lie .. because this if the only forum I have ever yacked about my life .. the only forum ... I have never signed myself up to another forum ... never .. so you can f**k off and f**k you with that statement ...

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Drama or a little excitement .. what is the difference ?  Or a lot of excitement ?

I am a pretty stand up guy in life ... I will take anything or anyone if life ...

I just have been questioning my motives lately .... and I am speaking out loud to the world ...

Different forums .. you lie .. because this if the only forum I have ever yacked about my life .. the only forum ... I have never signed myself up to another forum ... never .. so you can f**k off with that statement ...

Its a man thing. You can be with the best girl in the world but the draw of something different ( especially if your in an environment where this is ready available ) can be irresistible. 

Many will take the moral high ground and point the finger, but you could also say it keeps your current relationship from becoming bland. Cromwellian Christian beliefs are drummed into us at an early age creating a guilty conscious.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, john1000 said:

Its a man thing. You can be with the best girl in the world but the draw of something different ( especially if your in an environment where this is ready available ) can be irresistible. 

Many will take the moral high ground and point the finger, but you could also say it keeps your current relationship from becoming bland. Cromwellian Christian beliefs are drummed into us at an early age creating a guilty conscious.

^^^^ Thank you Bro ... you understand ....

17 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Fun and drama are different things though. Way I see it is majority of guys in SEA are never gonna settle down or be faithful. Plenty do, but most won't, and it's mainly why they stay there rather than bring them home. They want someone to 'take care' while also filling the boots,which they can't do back home. 

Not saying its wrong, but don't see the point in getting involved with a girl if you are still gonna keep shagging other girls. Just asking for aggro. 

I was going to comment on this post ... but it is better I keep my mouth shut  ..

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Different forums .. you lie .. because this if the only forum I have ever yacked about my life .. the only forum ... I have never signed myself up to another forum ... never .. so you can f**k off and f**k you with that statement ...

So you weren't posting on Shhhh?

5 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

" take care"   .. I can take care of myself ...  I need no additional help

Why are you "speaking out loud to the world"?

16 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

So you are finally growing up to become a responsible, adult man instead of remaining an overannuated juvenile delinquent.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, john1000 said:

Yup, how many men have been with supermodels for crissake and either beaten/cheated on them, or downgraded to something much uglier? Halle Berry comes to mind. I don’t think sex addiction should be recognized as a legit illness, a man can keep his zipper up FFS, but there are certain environments, like Thailand, that strongly facilitate infidelity. I know the 7 months I spent up in Chiang Mai, which is not exactly mongerer’s paradise, I had the greatest girl ever in my life, and f—ked around on her constantly......it wasn’t that hard to find pussy. Granted, I was only 33 and she was not the type to jump on me 5 times a day.....but still. Always felt bad about how I treated her, she really was the only case of “my girl’s different” I can recall from the 200 I’ve been with. But like I said, put a nice guy in LOS......he’s gonna stray

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Hahaha.... it has been my experience that most ( if not all ) of the drama in my life would of never have happened if it hadn't of been for that " little excitement " that I chose to say yes to the night before. Lol

It's  kind of like when the girlfriend wakes you up in the morning and asks what you did last night. But before you can answer she informs you that the color of the lipstick that she found in your under ware and the color of the lipstick that is currently plastered around the base of your cock is a color which she does not own.

Man that really.......SUCKS. My only real LTR was the Pinay I was engaged to in Canada.......I learned at ripe old age 25 to never leave credit card receipts from strip clubs hanging around, or just pay cash. Or just stay single. Worst part was, I got dragged there by some mates who loved the happy hours and free pool

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Freee!! said:

So you are finally growing up to become a responsible, adult man instead of remaining an overannuated juvenile delinquent.

No . I will always be an overnnauted ( whatever the overnnuated delinquent means? )

Super happy for you being a grown up boring adult ...

Gymnast gal 2 nights ago '

IMG_5815.JPG

• Haha 1