Forum loading/posting etc incredibly slow

Krapow

41 minutes ago, john luke said:

Was it just text that you were uploading or pictures, movies which are larger files?

Just text, loading the view new content, making a post, whatever.  Not pics or anything.

10 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I had a similar problem earlier so maybe one of the big boys having a problem, I am with Virgin.,

Yea, was a little bit slow yesterday evening, but this morning it's bad, well hit and miss, but when bad, it's bad ...

I've noticed the slow down too, and sometimes no response at all. Couple of hours ago I was opening a few of the new posts in separate tabs, about half loaded and the rest stalled with nothing loaded. A few minutes later all was fine again.

Suspect it may be the servers are overloaded at times with activity. Perhaps someone can have a look at the server utilization logs to pinpoint times when utilization is pegged at 100%. Then drill down to see what activity was going on at the time to identify a possible source for the slow response times.

I'm having a weird problem twice it's happened today (using my phone)

Iv had to sign in twice (and i've kept the tick option full to stay signed in)

I only use the forum on the phone so can't see anyone else getting my password .

Anyone else had the same problem??