hmmmmm

Glasseye

Ms Praweena:
"She suggested that he was cleaning the windows when he became faint or somehow lost his balance leading to the tragedy. She told officers that he may have removed his glasses after finding something in his eye."

Note to self...

"Don't take off glasses when cleaning upper floor windows near Thai women..."

ezgif.com-crop.gif

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Hmmmmm....

Let me do the math here...  Lucky guy, at 75 married a 23 year old 😁 😁 😁

I really f***d up in life ......l😅 😅 😅

Jerry Harris Bunker who has been married to a 33-year-old Thai woman from Chiang Mai for the last ten years.

".... a fit and healthy 85-year-old American grandad ..."

And the titles after the paragraph " Further Reading" are worth gold....if it wasn't for all being sad and dramatic....

On 10/13/2020 at 9:17 AM, Sangsom said:

Amazed you guys joke about this stuff tbh, could be one of you next.......

Talk about sleeping with one eye open. 

f**k me..... just give me a couple dogs to run around the house. Hire a maid and then shag a couple regulars now and then. If you go that young at his age you're just setting yourself up.  

Either that or hire someone to clean the friggin windows.

I wonder if he had a life insurance policy for her ?

On 10/13/2020 at 3:17 AM, Sangsom said:

Amazed you guys joke about this stuff tbh, could be one of you next.......

Lazarus meme was good however .....ya got to laugh in these times or you go bonkers ...... anyway you should be on lockdown in your hometown ...... :default_drinks:

whatever that means and whatever Tier ...used to be just for wedding cakes tiers ....

• Like 2

On 10/15/2020 at 3:27 AM, Glasseye said:

Talk about sleeping with one eye open. 

f**k me..... just give me a couple dogs to run around the house. Hire a maid and then shag a couple regulars now and then. If you go that young at his age you're just setting yourself up.  

Either that or hire someone to clean the friggin windows.

I wonder if he had a life insurance policy for her ?

I once spent about six months in my condo in Jomtien with all the knives in the condo stored on a shelf above head height after "Lek the knife fighter" attempted to fillet me. 🤣

Overnight rentals got plastic cutlery for their pot noodles.

Edited by Jambo
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I once spent about six months in my condo in Jomtien with all the knives in the condo stored on a shelf above head height after "Lek the knife fighter" attempted to fillet me. 🤣

6 months...? 

Had ONE girl long time ago pull a knife on me, she learned the hard way to never try that again. And was thrown in the street in the following minutes...

Soi Nana  early 90's 

WTF, I am gonna let a bloody bargirl try that shit ? 

3 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

6 months...? 

Had ONE girl long time ago pull a knife on me, she learned the hard way to never try that again. And was thrown in the street in the following minutes...

Soi Nana  early 90's 

Lek was long gone although I did have to involve the police (very helpful) in stopping her stalking me in bars across Pattaya but that is another story.

Just in case insurance for the b/fines that immediately followed after Lek's departure.

It is very traumatic to face an out of control angry Thai female with a carving knife in her hand. 🤣

4 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

6 months...? 

Soi Nana  early 90's 

Just pay the going rate mate, no problems then lol.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jambo said:

lol....

One of the things I always do when I move into a new place and/or have a dame over. I do a quick assessment of easily accessible weapons. Any knives stored (at minimum off the counter, depending on the pre threat assessment - or in a hard to reach cabinet, if orange or red level.).

Heavy frying pans, irons, anything with a handle go to a difficult to reach place (Don't forget scissors). Small heavy lamps and some decorations can be used for throwing or striking, of course any glass or decorative bottles mirrors and even small tables. Thing is if you have that kind of stuff keep it out of distance. Because when they hit red level and the fuse is lit it's time to be on full defense alert. Keep them from getting their hands on anything. Get them to focus eyes on you not allowing them to scan (looking around) because if they are no doubt they are looking for something to break or use as a weapon. Once they reach that level you are dealing with a different person, there is limited rationality remaining until the chemicals flowing through them dissipate. Don't think you are interacting with the same person, because you're not.

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Glasseye said:

lol....

One of the things I always do when I move into a new place and/or have a dame over. I do a quick assessment of easily accessible weapons. Any knives stored (at minimum off the counter, depending on the pre threat assessment - or in a hard to reach cabinet, if orange or red level.).

Heavy frying pans, irons, anything with a handle go to a difficult to reach place (Don't forget scissors). Small heavy lamps and some decorations can be used for throwing or striking, of course any glass or decorative bottles mirrors and even small tables. Thing is if you have that kind of stuff keep it out of distance. Because when they hit red level and the fuse is lit it's time to be on full defense alert. Keep them from getting their hands on anything. Get them to focus eyes on you not allowing them to scan (looking around) because if they are no doubt they are looking for something to break or use as a weapon. Once they reach that level you are dealing with a different person, there is limited rationality remaining until the chemicals flowing through them dissipate. Don't think you are interacting with the same person, because you're not.

A good slap in the face and.kick in the ass solves the problem rationally.

FFS, are you serious or is you post "in jest" ?

19 hours ago, Jambo said:

19 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

6 months...? 

Soi Nana  early 90's 

8 hours ago, Glasseye said:

lol....

FFS.

What are you guys doing to these girls?

Don't you give them a good time and send them off with a smile on their face and a purse with money in it.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

FFS.

What are you guys doing to these girls?

Don't you give them a good time and send them off with a smile on their face and a purse with money in it.

After two weeks I decided she was doing my head in and I sat her down and gently explained that it was not working out and that I would take her back to her house in Chonburi. She turned red in the face, rushed to a kitchen drawer and came at me with a carving knife.After trying to stab me I then had to stop her stabbing herself by hitting her hand a couple of times on the work surface until she dropped the knife.

After she calmed down I even drove her to her house up in Chonburi.

The next morning when I walked out of the condo entrance there she was waiting from me. The start of weeks of her stalking me even though she was soon banned from entering any of my usual haunts until the Police sorted her out.

Secrets had a promotional video they used to play regularly in the bar. One clip was of Lek and I eating in the bar. It used to give me the creeps because Lek quite clearly had a knife in her hand. 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Surprised 2

12 hours ago, Glasseye said:

lol....

Funny enough, I do the same. Here's a pic of my room. :default_biggrin:

59bd9885ec3e32dc1c2a5a71675725bf.jpg

• Haha 7

22 hours ago, KhunDon said:

I hope those are paper sheets. Cotton strips make good garrottes. 🤣

True, but first they have to rip it apart, which takes effort and time. And the sound of ripping cotton is guaranteed to wake up just about everyone with functional hearing.

4 hours ago, Freee!! said:

True, but first they have to rip it apart, which takes effort and time. And the sound of ripping cotton is guaranteed to wake up just about everyone with functional hearing.

Didn’t wake up Epstein’s guards apparently. 🤪

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

I can tell you ... with ANY gal you never know what lurks deep inside of the emotional part of their minds ... some will never cause any problems ... some will go all out to hurt you in any way they can ... you never know the turmoil some of these gals have been through, how they were raised or how emotionally unbalanced they are ....

I would like to believe that most of us have a pretty good sense of who to go with and who not to go with .. no science based on this " but just a feel " .. and no ... not by the head of your cock ...

Regardless, how ever good you think you are in your selection process ... there are always going to be a couple of psychos that slip through the cracks ... especially if you "play" a lot ... when violence happens it is best to defend yourself any way you can ...  get em out the door and never mind .. on to the next one !

Defend yourself at all costs .... eliminate the threat as quick as possible .... because it can get brutal ... even with a gal ....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I can tell you ... with ANY gal you never know what lurks deep inside of the emotional part of their minds ... some will never cause any problems ... some will go all out to hurt you in any way they can ... you never know the turmoil some of these gals have been through, how they were raised or how emotionally unbalanced they are ....

I would like to believe that most of us have a pretty good sense of who to go with and who not to go with .. no science based on this " but just a feel " .. and no ... not by the head of your cock ...

Regardless, how ever good you think you are in your selection process ... there are always going to be a couple of psychos that slip through the cracks ... especially if you "play" a lot ... when violence happens it is best to defend yourself any way you can ...  get em out the door and never mind .. on to the next one !

Defend yourself at all costs .... eliminate the threat as quick as possible .... because it can get brutal ... even with a gal ....

My subconsciousness is acutely aware of the correct thread level (or maybe a bit overly paranoid), sometimes it won't let me sleep with a gal in the room. When that happens, she gets taxi money and leaves. And I am glad I never had to defend myself against a gal going berserk as I am quite certain I would put her in hospital or worse, a ruptured spleen probably being the least of the problems.

7 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Correct. 

I can remember of 2 serious cases in BKK. Both quickly "solved".

Miss Indo, who in her younger days was a bit of a "bar figther" and banned in several places, gave it a try once with me.  Problem "solved" within minutes and obviously lesson learned on her side as after that she calmed down. And she knows she wont be given a 2nd chance in that domain.

I am too old to have that kind of shit in my life. Even 30 y ago.

• Thumbs Up 1