hmmmmm

Glasseye

4 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

True story - I once had a gal stab me in the shoulder with a pen, i think she misunderstood the saying "The pen is mightier than the sword" lol

A pen ..  believe it or not is a pretty good weapon .. especially the "sweet" spots of the body .. like the neck and eyes ...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 1

I have had a couple of crazed out gals come at me with knives in their hands before .... like I said . I put a stop to that bullshit pretty quick .... threw them out of my place on their asses and got on with my life ..

They both should consider themselves lucky that I didn't beat the f**k out of them .... and then threw them out the door ....

f**k that .... when people ( men or women ) resort to crazed violence ... I will do the same in order to protect myself ... I am not a "turn the other cheek" type of guy ... no room or patience for that type of shit in my life

It amazes me that some guys here are superheroes with the women.  A girl pulls a knife and it is over in minutes no doubt with the woman on her arse or apologising profusely for having the temerity to pull a knife on the guy in the first place.

I have had my run ins with women and only once did a knife get pulled (we were in the kitchen) and I can't remember any of the situations being over in minutes with the girl so remorseful she realised I was a God not to be messed with.

We will no doubt continue to have issues with our ladies or companions on occasions but not being a legend 'in my own trousers' I doubt very much the anger and irrational behaviour of the girl will be switched off at the touch of a button or a stern word from me despite every effort to impose a sense of logic or common sense.  

I will endeavour to have words that highlight issues but sometimes taking myself out of the situation works for me as I am not as young as I used to be and tackling somebody with a knife is no longer an option I wish to entertain even I wish to believe I am capable of dealing with the situation physically or with a magical word.

I never had a woman pull a weapon on me (so far, pray it continues), but there have been a couple of guys. Judging by my reaction to that and taking into account I don't discriminate (except for bedcompanions), the end result would be predictable.

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2020 at 2:46 PM, forcebwithu said:

Tactical pens, only 75B from Lazada. Just don't tell your deranged GF's about them. 

ปากกาป้องกันตัว TACTICAL PEN อลูมิเนียม ใช้ป้องกันตัว ทุบกระจก  ปากกาอเนกประสงค์ เขียนได้จริง | Lazada.co.th

I used to carry one. Good for busting out car windows.

Any weapon is only good as the brain behind it. And, most importantly, if you aren't careful they can be taken and used against you.

• Thumbs Up 1