Dental Braces - Anyone got any experience of them ?

Pumpuynarak

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

I was nervous the first time, but after spending time with several wearing braces, it soon became apparent that there was nothing to worry about.

Thats what wifey keeps telling me. She's spoken with her mates who've had them fitted and they tell her "no probs" lol

• Like 1

My wife finally had them installed over a year ago.  Her upper teeth were fine, but the lowers were uneven and she was always self conscious because of it.  To make them come together, braces were put on both her upper and lower teeth.  She has monthly visits for adjustments, and the dentist says it'll be at least two years. 

She has some difficulty chewing so avoids tough and hard foods.  That's been getting better as retainers are changed out.  She also has quite a cleanup job after a meal.  She's happy she's done it, though.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Thats what wifey keeps telling me. She's spoken with her mates who've had them fitted and they tell her "no probs" lol

Teeth should not be used in a BJ, the modern braces have very little metal to them and sit insignificantly behind the teeth as well as infront. They will be uncomfortable for her and the temptation to keep rubbing her tongue on them will be there for a fair while too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...