Adding photos to posts here

Yesitisdakid

Unless I am doing something wrong if i add say 10 photos I have to upload and then click on each one to add to the post. I have been a member of PIatnight forum for a longtime there forum if you choose as i did a group of photos (29 in this case) to add you click add and all photo appear in the post takes seconds. If this was able to happen here then i would be as i bet many others would also be posting lots more photos. Or can it be done and I am missing something ?

5 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Unless I am doing something wrong if i add say 10 photos I have to upload and then click on each one to add to the post. I have been a member of PIatnight forum for a longtime there forum if you choose as i did a group of photos (29 in this case) to add you click add and all photo appear in the post takes seconds. If this was able to happen here then i would be as i bet many others would also be posting lots more photos. Or can it be done and I am missing something ?

I may be wrong but I don't think this forum allows photo's of legless dwarfs doing a dump? 🤣

• Haha 2

If you upload the photos and don't click on the add button, the photos will automatically be added to the post when you click on Submit Reply. Did this with these pics from a recent hash run.

Edited to add: One annoying thing about the upload function, the order of the pics you select isn't preserved. The last picture uploaded is the first one included in the post, then the ones that follow are in the correct order.

PA260063.jpg

PA260053.jpg

PA260054.jpg

PA260061.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1