Given one wish

Nightcrawler

41 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Where would you most like to be now, this minute? 

I am rather happy where I am now .

For the wish : Double / tripple my pension, so I could live in Tahiti, Seychelles, St Martin .... on a yacht if possible.

Edited by Thai Spice

I'd like to be sitting in a beer bar on Soi 7 or 8 or Beach Rd in the middle of the afternoon in 2003, the year of my first planned long visit to Pattaya, surrounded by other happy tourists getting good exchange to their currencies and having fun flirting with happy and eager bargirls who didn't have access to smartphones yet...those first few trips were a revelation. 

13 hours ago, Jambo said:

Be 20 again standing on the North Bank, Highbury at 2.59 on a Saturday with my mates.

Was Herbert Chapman still the manager ?? ........ also had many a happy Saturday on the North Bank and some dodgy ones .......

Right now be glad just to get through 2020 ........ same place as BM Stillearly would be quite nice ..... different b/g of course ....

8 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Was Herbert Chapman still the manager ?? ........ also had many a happy Saturday on the North Bank and some dodgy ones .......

Right now be glad just to get through 2020 ........ same place as BM Stillearly would be quite nice ..... different b/g of course ....

That is a bit cheeky! 🤣

Bertie Mee.

Manager when we won the double in 1970 beating the Spuds at W H Lane 5 days before beating Liverpool and winning the F A Cup. I queued all day at W H Lane suffering with German Measles and was very ill by Saturday and couldn't go to Wembley. 😀

9 hours ago, maipenrai said:

I'd like to be sitting in a beer bar on Soi 7 or 8 or Beach Rd in the middle of the afternoon in 2003, the year of my first planned long visit to Pattaya, surrounded by other happy tourists getting good exchange to their currencies and having fun flirting with happy and eager bargirls who didn't have access to smartphones yet...those first few trips were a revelation. 

That is when I walked into Soi 8 for the first time thinking I had arrived at pussy heaven. It was 73 pussy vouchers to the pound back in those days. 🤣