I am pretty sure

code_slayer_bkk

f**k me .... I got to change my way ....

I sincerely try to .. but, I see a seriously great looking gal ... I am all in ..

It is not about the baht ...

Pretty sure I got a dose of the "clap" .... what the f**k .... I never go with a bar gal ..

I narrowed it down to 2 gals ... I called them both this morning ... I told both to get some penicillin and take for 2 weeks or go and see a Doctor ... I said to them WTF .. WTF ... they didn't like my words or attitude .. f**k you ..  I don't care what you like or not .. for you health ... and others ...

I gotta give excuses to Beach gal ( which I fucking hate ... I am a straight up man ) to not go back home for 10 days ...

Yea .. I know this will pass .. but, I am pissed off at myself

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 2

Well, I am a running type of wild guy .. I honestly don't know why .. just me .. I never try or do bad to another ... but, if you f**k with me ... then one way or another you are f***d ...... I am guessing the old prison day have stayed me ... but, never mind ... I have heart ..

I wish you were here Bro .. we would be out raising hell in a peaceful way ... but, nevertheless hell ...

Keep the faith .. and get on down the road the way you want .... stay strong !!!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tommy dee said:

pharmacies sell zithromax, the packet says take over 3-4 days, the pharmacists all say take all in one go.  its gone in a day, ahem I am told

You must have been talking with that bloke down the pub who told me the same. 

5 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

The last time I got the "clap" was when I was living in Camaroon ..

The thing you have to bear in mind is... 

If they shag you bareback one night they'll do the same with another bloke the next night. 

No judgement just the way it is. 

They don't have to be a brass to give you a dose. 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

21 minutes ago, Esco said:

If they shag you bareback one night they'll do the same with another bloke the next night. 

I don't care what they do tomorrow night, it's last night I worry about.

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Esco said:

No judgement just the way it is. 

They don't have to be a brass to give you a dose. 

Think according to some on another forum that getting the clap from going bareback was a hoax as they had never had it.  I think that time catches up on most of those spouting that mantra. 

You take your chances as it's your life.

Had the Singapore Gonorrhea back in the early 90's in the Philippines, worst pain, worst experience ever, always bagged up after that.  I think I am happy with age that my need to even consider mucking around has reduced considerably but with a wife and a kid it is just drinks and a bit of fun in the bar now for me, there just in't anything going to put my present situation in jeopardy, I would be crazy to throw everything dear to me in the bin.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Early 80's I got it a couple of times,the last time was the worst.I didn't get the dreaded drip until I was back in Saudi so went to our company medical dept.They tried 2 or 3 different antibios which would clear it up but when I stopped taking them it came back.

So they sent me to a Saudi hospital so they could take a smear & grow a culture to see what would kill it.That hospital was absolutely horrible but it worked & after a few days of an injection in my buttocks every 8 hours(boy did I sit down gingerly) I was OK.

• Like 1

I am paraphrasing @STARGAZER on another forum, he said something along the lines of "emotion less sex holds no appeal these days". I have been the same since I met Mrs smiler.

I am not saying my shit doesn't stink or that I am some sort of saint. I am just a bloke and sometimes need to let off a bit of steam as it were but kind of glad I don't think with my dick anymore. 

More than a few times over the years Mrs s has told me that if I go short time then she doesn't want to hear about it. That's fine by me 😊

Back on topic, last time I caught a dose, around 15 years ago, I went to the hospital in Southampton. Really don't want to do that again 👀

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Caught it once in Thailand, drip and pain didn't start until i arrived back in the UK.

Couldn't go to my local STI clinic due to my work. Well could have, but could have got complicated.

Have to go elsewhere, quite a serious 'discharge', but the anti biotics cleared it. Was single then, so not too much drama. Each to their own, but would find it hard to face my lovely wife again, so can't say never, but seriously doubt i would do that to her.

Again, each to their own, only talking about me.

• Like 1

I have been extremely lucky not to have ever contracted an STD.  Its a bit like Russian roulette for those of us who are or have been promiscuous in our lives. 

To me its always been a great possibility in Thailand, especially but over the last few years I have tended to bag up as much as possible. 

It's the gamble we decide to take for the added pleasure of skin on skin. 

Fortunately, it appears that in nearly all cases it is treatable and not life threatening.  

As Esco wrote, the chances are, that the girl who has gone bareback with you, is likely to have done the same with her previous or next partner. 

When I arrived back in the UK in 1983 I went to the STI clinic in Watford,not because I had symptoms but because I wanted to check for syph,which sometimes doesn't have early symptoms.I'd been doing a lot of bareback promiscuity in the previous couple of years in BKK & Pattaya.

Saw this old lady doctor & when I told her why I was there she said that anyone who goes to those places needs their head examining.

It was on the tip of my tongue to say well that's why I'm here m'am.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 1

I've done my share of barebacking over the years and have caught chlamydia three times - ironically,  the first time I am almost positive that I caught it from the only "good girl" I ever wasted my time on over there; luckily, Zithromax had it quickly sorted every time. One trip I came home with crabs - I can still remember the horror I felt some time after my return when I picked this little lump off of my itching scrotum with tweezers and saw its tiny legs moving...jeezus...but even that wasn't as bad as catching scabies on another trip - not pleasant at all and  it takes some time to get rid of, you have to buy expensive ointment and apply it to your entire body from the neck down and then leave it for 24 hrs, it was a hot summer and I was working outside and couldn't even take a shower after applying this gunk, and you have to do it several times for it to be effective. Also, with scabies the symptoms endure for up to two months after the creatures themselves are killed off because it is not their movements under your skin that cause the itching, it is an enzyme  produced by them that does and this substance lingers for that long after the critters are kaput. I suspect I may have caught this from one of my African or middle Eastern girls - my doc at the time was Iranian and he told me he used to see lots of it in his home country practice. 

I used to visit our gov't Communicable Diseases Clinic after every trip and get tested, which is free in our system and easy to arrange, but in the past couple of years they have gone statistic-crazy and bombard you with half an hour of invasive questioning about sexual habits first which pissed me off so much the last time that I swore I wouldn't go back unless I was showing symptoms and thankfully I haven't been....

I got crabs twice but fortunately being a ninja & pale skinned I caught the little bastards before they could lay eggs.

The first time was in Mombasa & I had with me a Canon A-1 & associated lenses.I've always regretted not taking a close up pic so I could show people my wildlife experiences from Kenya.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

I got crabs twice but fortunately being a ninja & pale skinned I caught the little bastards before they could lay eggs.

The first time was in Mombasa & I had with me a Canon A-1 & associated lenses.I've always regretted not taking a close up pic so I could show people my wildlife experiences from Kenya.

If you get crabs again....... Rub a decent amount of castor sugar around your bits.... It rots their teeth don't you know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I must admit that I’ve been very lucky in this regard, the year or so I spent in LOS I had many a night I didn’t bag up. Thought I caught something once, but the skin was just raw from overuse(preceded by underuse, no doubt). 

But 2 things did affect me for about a week each, funnily enough at the beginning and end of my 8 month trip in 2009-10. After about 17 days in Pattaya/BKK, decided to calm down and make my way to Chiang Mai, where I could not eat much for a week, swallowing was painful- got sick from dirty AC unit, they were cranked all the time as it was July. Fast forward to February, 2 weeks before going back home and I got conjunctivitis.....one eye had no white left, red as a lobster. A pharmacy around LK Metro sorted me out, and I was OK with a few days left in my vacation

On 11/7/2020 at 11:58 AM, tommy dee said:

pharmacies sell zithromax, the packet says take over 3-4 days, the pharmacists all say take all in one go.  its gone in a day, ahem I am told

When I first went to AC at least two of the guys I was with took the whole strip of Zithromax on the morning of coming home in lieu of bagging up on the trip.

Too scared me and the only present I always took back for the wife was several thousand baht's worth of Este Lauder! 🤣

This has just reminded me of being in the queue to check out of the hotel on my first AC trip when "Deep" who was at the checkout desk saw me and shouted

"Dan, I think I've got a dose of the clap!"

I was more worried at the others in the queue all looking at me. 🤣

Edited by Jambo
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Never got crabs  ... the last dose I clap I got when I was in Cameroon ... some truly sexy women there .. for sure !

On 11/7/2020 at 11:58 AM, tommy dee said:

Well Bro ,, I bought ten of these things ... you told me to eat the lot ,, I did 3 packets my first round .. 18 .. if I am still alive tomorrow and the next day I will do the same ...

Found a pharmacie that delivers ...

Man, the last day I was pissing razor blades ... not trying to bitch and moan .. no way .. you play and you pay is my attitude .. suck it up ..