I am pretty sure

code_slayer_bkk

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Never got crabs  ... the last dose I clap I got when I was in Cameroon ... some truly sexy women there .. for sure !

Had crabs a few time during my Navy days. Usually we all had had a can of DDT powder in our locker...😁😁😁

As we said in those days, crabs and cockroaches are a sailor's companion. Nowadays I suppose they quarantine you !

Always good to see you taking your marriage vows seriously Code.  Maybe you got this from Gymnastics Gal?  She was doing more "Squats" then normal....the only problem was she was not doing them in the gym?  

No disrespect to you but.....everyone loves a good "train wreck" LOL! 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Well Bro ,, I bought ten of these things ... you told me to eat the lot ,, I did 3 packets my first round .. 18 .. if I am still alive tomorrow and the next day I will do the same ...

Found a pharmacie that delivers ...

Man, the last day I was pissing razor blades ... not trying to bitch and moan .. no way .. you play and you pay is my attitude .. suck it up ..

For the clap, treatment is antibiotic ceftriaxone — given as an injection 'together' with Zithromax.. 

Edited by Horizondave

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Well Bro ,, I bought ten of these things ... you told me to eat the lot ,, I did 3 packets my first round .. 18 .. if I am still alive tomorrow and the next day I will do the same ...

Found a pharmacie that delivers ...

Man, the last day I was pissing razor blades ... not trying to bitch and moan .. no way .. you play and you pay is my attitude .. suck it up ..

Don't, you should not take more than 2g in one go. Usually the packets contain 6 tabs.

Taking all 6 at the same time is usually enough to kill any bacteria you may have!

I was sort of lucky with my dose I guess. On the plane back to blighty I went for a piss and couldn't help but notice a green discharge - the legendary green monkey 😬

36 hours later I had some nurse stick a swab down my jap's eye and as the puss was in full flow, I didn't feel a thing. Apart from acute embarrassment.....

Had a shot & 7 days of antibiotics then went back and f**k me squared the swab was painful, no puss lube this time. The nurse was a big Jamaican lady with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. I swear I would have punched her if I hadn't of been in abject agony.

One other thing I remember now that I cast my mind back, the Doc told me not to drink whilst taking the pills because it might weaken their effectiveness. 

TBH code if I was in your situation I think I would be going to a clap clinic rather than self medicating. Not trying to, as you say "bust your balls" 👀 just offering an opinion for what it's worth. Good luck 🤞

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Don't, you should not take more than 2g in one go. Usually the packets contain 6 tabs.

Taking all 6 at the same time is usually enough to kill any bacteria you may have!

I was originally advised to take four of the six tablets at once and that has worked for me - can't imagine taking 18 at once and I sure hope it does the trick for Code without causing any other unpleasant side effects, lol....

8 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Had crabs a few time during my Navy days. Usually we all had had a can of DDT powder in our locker...😁😁😁

As we said in those days, crabs and cockroaches are a sailor's companion. Nowadays I suppose they quarantine you !

That must have been a sight to see. 
A Frenchman walking sideways. 🤣

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Smiler said:

I was sort of lucky with my dose I guess. On the plane back to blighty I went for a piss and couldn't help but notice a green discharge - the legendary green monkey 😬

36 hours later I had some nurse stick a swab down my jap's eye and as the puss was in full flow, I didn't feel a thing. Apart from acute embarrassment.....

Had a shot & 7 days of antibiotics then went back and f**k me squared the swab was painful, no puss lube this time. The nurse was a big Jamaican lady with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. I swear I would have punched her if I hadn't of been in abject agony.

One other thing I remember now that I cast my mind back, the Doc told me not to drink whilst taking the pills because it might weaken their effectiveness. 

TBH code if I was in your situation I think I would be going to a clap clinic rather than self medicating. Not trying to, as you say "bust your balls" 👀 just offering an opinion for what it's worth. Good luck 🤞

Yea, Bro ... I couldn't go to any hospitals I work at .. the embarrassment would have killed me .... So,  I went to a small clinic on Soi 2 Pridi ... there is a Doctor that speaks very good English ... I have been over the years to get multiple health certifications from him ... I told him the problem .. he smiled at me and told me that he understood ... got 2 shots in each cheek of my ass ... he told me never mind .. it eventually happens to all of us ....

I wanted to hug the guy ... but, I gave him a healthy handshake and was on my way .... thanks for seaking your mind to me ...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, maipenrai said:

I was originally advised to take four of the six tablets at once and that has worked for me - can't imagine taking 18 at once and I sure hope it does the trick for Code without causing any other unpleasant side effects, lol....

I woke up my usual time this morning at 4 ... no side effects at all ... but, in retrospect .. I took a shit load of them ... I had some beer in me and said " f**k it " .... not to smart I think .... and now ...  I can piss without it killing me .. not sure I am " clean " yet ... but, I went to the Doctor this morning and got a couple of shots .. I told him how many of these things I took last night .. he smiled ..

10 hours ago, boydeste said:

Bro .. I admit .. not to smart me thinks ... I just figured I would over - power this shit .. but ..  I woke up fine this morning 

Jeez, I think I am pretty.. no.. I am really selective with gals I take .. this has to stop .. I am really pissed off at myself ... what am I searching for .. I just don't understand .. is it the "hunt" or something more ... I have the best woman in the world for me .. and I keep fucking around ... not correct ... I am starting to see the light ... that is the start I need ...

This was a huge " wake up " call for me ...

24 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea, Bro ... I couldn't go to any hospitals I work at .. the embarrassment would have killed me .... So,  I went to a small clinic on Soi 2 Pridi ... there is a Doctor that speaks very good English ... I have been over the years to get multiple health certifications from him ... I told him the problem .. he smiled at me and told me that he understood ... got 2 shots in each cheek of my ass ... he told me never mind .. it eventually happens to all of us ....

I wanted to hug the guy ... but, I gave him a healthy handshake and was on my way .... thanks for seaking your mind to me ...

I meant  " speaking " ,, what the f**k happened to the EDIT button ?

44 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I meant  " speaking " ,, what the f**k happened to the EDIT button ?

Edit option is now under the ellipses, upper right corner of the post.
image.png

With the massive dose of antibiotics you took you probably have done a number on the good bacteria in your body. Suggest finding a local supply of probiotics to replenish the good flora your body needs. Yakult is one source for probiotics, but better still if you can find it are pills that pack billions of the good bacteria in each.