Jump to content

Not so sure


code_slayer_bkk
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am not so sure what compels the you tube videos of guys that live here ... this guy that lives in Nakorn ( ? ) .. the other couple of guys that live in BKK and another sad f**k that live in Buriram .... I have only watched 1 time and I said to myself WTF ?

For me....  I would never put my life in the public eye .. even though I do a little bit on this forum ( which is the only one I participate in ) ... seems to me they are all trying to prove something that is not necessary to prove ... 

For me .. sorry .. they are all full of shit ... maybe not from their perspective .. but, I think so .. come on .. I have lived here a more than a multiple of a couple of years more than each of them ...

Am I blasting the you tube pages of my adventures of my life here .. NO .. and it would be certainly a f**k of a lot more adventures that theirs .. that is for sure

I don't understand why someone would put their out life and opinions for all to see .. f**k me

 

 

  • Thumbs Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agreed.

Most of them are pathetic.  Not to speak about showing how poorly they live.  Oops, sorry "how integrated they are"

Seen a few done by guys in the Philippines, same stuff.

Here I  Bali it is more young digital nomads telling how cheap you can live here and how wonderful it is here .....

The only bearable ones are those where the guy has a nice young g/f not shy to show off her tits and ass !

 

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They do it to get followers/subscribers and once they get past 1000 (unless its changed) they start generating income from views

I was somewhat startled as to how much is paid (via advertising) with these accounts. That Philly in the Phillipines guy in Angeles City generates decent bunce from his 3-4 videos a week

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's called monetization.

You attract subscribers.

You attract views.

You put ads in your videos.

You make money (sometimes).

Here are the top ten YouTube earners for 2019, according to Forbes' estimates:

1. Ryan Kaji - $26 million
2. Dude Perfect - $20 million
3. Anastasia Radzinskaya - $18 million
4. Rhett and Link - $17.5 million
5. Jeffree Star - $17 million
6. Preston Arsement - $14 million
7. PewDiePie - $13 million
8. Markiplier - $13 million
9. DanTDM - $12 million
10. Vanoss Gaming - $11.5 million

The kid at the top of the list is eight years old. He topped the list in 2018 as well. He unboxes toys.

Not everyone is quite as successful as these people.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Sam Chui guy who does multiple videos on airlines (who love him because all his reviews are "good" and welcome him by name onboard) had income of $2.2 million in 2018

He's actually very good I have to say

Edited.... just checked he's got 2.37m subscribers

Typical Sam Video....

 

Edited by RR007
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I am not so sure what compels the you tube videos of guys that live here ... this guy that lives in Nakorn ( ? ) .. the other couple of guys that live in BKK and another sad f**k that live in Buriram .... I have only watched 1 time and I said to myself WTF ?

For me....  I would never put my life in the public eye .. even though I do a little bit on this forum ( which is the only one I participate in ) ... seems to me they are all trying to prove something that is not necessary to prove ... 

For me .. sorry .. they are all full of shit ... maybe not from their perspective .. but, I think so .. come on .. I have lived here a more than a multiple of a couple of years more than each of them ...

Am I blasting the you tube pages of my adventures of my life here .. NO .. and it would be certainly a f**k of a lot more adventures that theirs .. that is for sure

I don't understand why someone would put their out life and opinions for all to see .. f**k me

 

 

The good ones make a very good living out of it. This is a Thai based Vloggers who does go to a lot of other countries as well, he has 3 channels and this is his main one. If you look at the number of views he is getting you will see he will making a very good income.

 

https://www.youtube.com/c/MarkWiens

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Do they get paid for number of views or supscribers

What are the requirements to monetize YouTube?
The are four golden rules to making money on YouTube, and they are:
  • You need to have 1,000 subscribers on your YouTube channel.
  • Your videos have generated 4,000 Watch Time hours over the last 12 months.
  • You comply with all YouTube's policies and guidelines.
  • You have an AdSense account set up.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea.. I know all of the above ... but,

1.  Doesn't a person have better things to do than post a VIDEO about his/her life ..

2.  Peanuts versus what I make per day

3. The premium ( which costs about 2 - 3 USD per month ) - I never see any adds ...

4.  I don't really know .. to each their own .. but, for me .. no fucking way am I showing anything about my life .. for most it would be to much to handle ..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea.. I know all of the above ... but,

1.  Doesn't a person have better things to do than post a VIDEO about his/her life ..

2.  Peanuts versus what I make per day

3. The premium ( which costs about 2 - 3 USD per month ) - I never see any adds ...

4.  I don't really know .. to each their own .. but, for me .. no fucking way am I showing anything about my life .. for most it would be to much to handle ..

Don’t really see the problem, not everyone feels the need to have a secretive life. There is also plenty that make way much more money than you or I do mate. Although for the ones scratching around for a bit of money here and there I’m inclined to agree.

Edited by Sangsom
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

^^ Yea the Chinese .. always very funny .. but if you don't watch what you are doing in business there .. you are f***d ... I know .. I spent 10 years in Shanghai ... got to stand you ground and get them to see your way .. which is rare ... especially in business ... but, if you are "stand up and never take any shit " you will eventually get your way ... it is a long hard fight .. you will make a shit load of money .. if you are capable of the fight !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Don’t really see the problem, not everyone feels the need to have a secretive life. There is also plenty that make way much more money than you or I do mate. Although for the ones scratching around for a bit of money here am there I’m inclined to agree.

Yea Bro .. I don't see the problem either ... just not for me ..

But, I am serious .. no way they make more money than I do .. very sorry to say something like this .. but .. for sure .. I am a green machine ..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...