These you tube prison stories get under my skin

code_slayer_bkk

I hate to admit it ..  I am pretty proud I survived ,, I got busted by the DEA and ATF for a shit load ... and I mean a shit load of "H" .. I don't know why the ATF showed up .. I just had a 45 in my pants ... normal .. for me and everyone around me

Was young, bold and defiant ... I ended up in 3 of the hardest federal prisons known to man ,,, I got along good with the AB , the BGF and the Mexican mafia ... but, I stayed tight with the Italian mob being that I was a Brooklyn boy .. but, a couple of problems here and there I took care of .. other than a couple of bus tours they put me on was fucking miserable ... the Feds were trying to break me to snitch .. good fucking luck with that ..

You walk into any federal prison .. everyone that matters knows about your case .. for sure,, if you are a stand up guy .. you were pretty much left alone ...

I was left alone ..

I got lucky with my life ,,,

But, these guys bitching and moaning and talking about how hard and tough they are is total bullshit . total bullshit .... trying to re-live their time .. which is a total waste ... give me a fucking break ... 

I got close with a couple lifers .. they always told me to stand strong and tough ... make something of my life .. I listened .. they were an Italian Capo and a senior member of the AB ... I listened ..

The AB ( Aryan Brotherhood ) no sane person wants to ever f**k with ... they are seriously bad motherfuckers .. they will fight and kill and kill and kill ... I sent letters back and forth with these guys until they died ... dying in prison .. jeez .. god bless them .. for sure !  Both of them had serious "arms" in the outside world and if I ever asked them for help .. in an instance I would get ... these 2 fucks always had my back ... always .. I loved the both of them .... they were a true definition of "stand up " do your time and don't bitch .... I don't know why they gave me their friendship and trust ... but, they did ... I am seriously thankful ... I made good on my word to them .. make something of yourself ...  I did ...

So ,,, these prison story tellers on you tube ,,  I don't understand ... just walk away from that mentality .. f**k it ... why try to relive or be a tough guy .. these fucks have no idea of what a serious tough guy is ...just look at Roy Demeo who grew up 4 blocks from my house in Brooklyn ... I knew guys like this my whole younger life and we got along just fine .... keep your mouth shut and carry a gigantic fucking club .. do what you need to do ..and keep it to yourself . ... never let anyone else know ....  easy

There is always good that comes from bad .. understand and accept it and get on with your life in ( as much as possible ) a quiet way ..

I know that I turned out to be a pretty good guy ... fearless and won't take any shit ... except from Beach Gal and Ziggy ... and if I ever have to go back to prison ..  I will do it as a stand up guy .. keep my mouth shut again 

I have said a lot from my heart ...

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I hate to admit it ..  I am pretty proud I survived ,, I got busted by the DEA and ATF for a shit load ... and I mean a shit load of "H" .. I don't know why the ATF showed up .. I just had a 45 in my pants ... normal .. for me and everyone around me

Was young, bold and defiant ... I ended up in 3 of the hardest federal prisons known to man ,,, I got along good with the AB , the BGF and the Mexican mafia ... but, I stayed tight with the Italian mob being that I was a Brooklyn boy .. but, a couple of problems here and there I took care of .. other than a couple of bus tours they put me on was fucking miserable ... the Feds were trying to break me to snitch .. good fucking luck with that ..

You walk into any federal prison .. everyone that matters knows about your case .. for sure,, if you are a stand up guy .. you were pretty much left alone ...

I was left alone ..

I got lucky with my life ,,,

But, these guys bitching and moaning and talking about how hard and tough they are is total bullshit . total bullshit .... trying to re-live their time .. which is a total waste ... give me a fucking break ... 

I got close with a couple lifers .. they always told me to stand strong and tough ... make something of my life .. I listened .. they were an Italian Capo and a senior member of the AB ... I listened ..

The AB ( Aryan Brotherhood ) no sane person wants to ever f**k with ... they are seriously bad motherfuckers .. they will fight and kill and kill and kill ... I sent letters back and forth with these guys until they died ... dying in prison .. jeez .. god bless them .. for sure !  Both of them had serious "arms" in the outside world and if I ever asked them for help .. in an instance I would get ... these 2 fucks always had my back ... always .. I loved the both of them .... they were a true definition of "stand up " do your time and don't bitch .... I don't know why they gave me their friendship and trust ... but, they did ... I am seriously thankful ... I made good on my word to them .. make something of yourself ...  I did ...

So ,,, these prison story tellers on you tube ,,  I don't understand ... just walk away from that mentality .. f**k it ... why try to relive or be a tough guy .. these fucks have no idea of what a serious tough guy is ...just look at Roy Demeo who grew up 4 blocks from my house in Brooklyn ... I knew guys like this my whole younger life and we got along just fine .... keep your mouth shut and carry a gigantic fucking club .. do what you need to do ..and keep it to yourself . ... never let anyone else know ....  easy

There is always good that comes from bad .. understand and accept it and get on with your life in ( as much as possible ) a quiet way ..

I know that I turned out to be a pretty good guy ... fearless and won't take any shit ... except from Beach Gal and Ziggy ... and if I ever have to go back to prison ..  I will do it as a stand up guy .. keep my mouth shut again 

I have said a lot from my heart ...

That's quite a story, Code - and having met you in person and read so many of your posts, I don't doubt your veracity - but I'd sure like to know how a guy with a background like this ends up going to the Sorbonne and making such a success of himself later - I'm sure the  continuance of this story would be very interesting...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Everyone has their own story, their own background. Everyone's an individual and different, as is their own story. Some people are products of their environment, home life or whatever, whether that be a stable 'normal' type of background and unremarkable story, or something else. 

Have to say i enjoy watching the US Prison documentaries on National Geographic or whatever, see how each State or Prison runs the actual place, the day to day workings of it. It's probably different or more of an interest to me as i've done a few jail sentences back in the day in different jails before i became the poster boy for rehab works :default_biggrin:

Whilst not wanting to get into a pissing contest with Code, once you've done time in a very old Victorian Jail in Belfast with piss pots etc, with some of the most dangerous terrorists and mass murderers in Europe or indeed the world at that time, where there were actual rocket launchers fired at the canteen from one 'side' from outside whilst the other was at their meals, or when explosives were smuggled in, hid behind a radiator and set off killing one of the other 'side', where the Army were stationed there to guard it etc, where the prisoners were strictly run on command structures, whether it be IRA, INLA, UVF, UDA or whatever, and you were an ODC put on their wing as an orderly, then you knew you were in a proper Jail 😵

Ah, the good old days in the Crumlin Road Gaol in Belfast. The way the authorities run it was they had the terrorists, whether Republican or Loyalist on the same wings, one cell two IRA, next cell two UVF, then two IRA, two UVF/UDA etc etc.  Only ever let one 'side' out at a time, whether for meals, showers, recreation or whatever, for obvious reasons, as they'd kill eachother, literally. Authorities said it was to keep the terrorists on their toes, too busy trying to work out how to kill the two in the next cell, than plan an escape or whatever. Also, they obviously couldn't have their own orderlies, as plans would be made to kill the other side, so we as ODC's (Ordinary Decent Criminals) were ordered round to clean the wing, bring food, help in the day to day running. Which was alright really, a job, got you out, got paid, and no physical contact with any terrorists, only if they were being brought out of the cell for a visit or similar. 

This is not something i'm particularly proud of, but it's also something i never deny, this is my story, and i've came through the other side as a now law abiding, productive member of society, who eventually did make my parents proud of me. I also have to get an enhanced Police check done for my work every two years, so i'm happy that the 'system' works in helping people turn their life around, and something i try to instil in those i come across through my work. 

Anyway, not sure why i typed all that out, think this past week has me doing a bit of reflection, where i was, where i am now, and not to take anything for granted, tomorrow is promised to no one.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Interesting topic and a great read. 

Some of you chaps have had seriously interesting but scary lives. I don't think I could cope with any of that stuff. 

I used to get very upset if me dear old mum ironed a crease on my jeans. Sums me up to a tee. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Sangsom said:

So there is some truth in the fact that shaggers that went to Thailand often have a crim past 😃

First time i arrived in Thailand was for a NA Convention (Narcotics Anonymous).

I genuinely knew next to nothing about the sordid den of iniquity, but got clued up on the second night over a game of connect 4 on 2nd road by the Big C!  Think i wanted to marry her the next morning lol. And as they say, i knew my life would never be the same again :default_biggrin:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Krapow said:

First time i arrived in Thailand was for a NA Convention (Narcotics Anonymous).

I genuinely knew next to nothing about the sordid den of iniquity, but got clued up on the second night over a game of connect 4 on 2nd road by the Big C!  Think i wanted to marry her the next morning lol. And as they say, i knew my life would never be the same again :default_biggrin:

First time I went was with my mum so not sure what my excuse is 🙈

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

At the end of the day I am one vicious, relentless, super good software type of guy .. my freedom ....

Your certainly not an ordinary guy Code. I think your tombstone will have to be rather large to fit everything you've done on it. 

Anyways, here's hoping you don't need one for a long time yet. 

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

All I can say is that I think it was a benefit to me that you lost your camera that night we had together in AC :default_fun:

Completely forgotten about that mate. My 2 memories from that trip was the clubbing we did in AC including a shithole nightclub we went to that people told us not to as there has been shootouts there recently, we went anyway 😀 And I was holed up in my room in Subic at Harleys for 2 of our 3 nights there with some sort of food poisoning. The bangers, mash and peas I had there after basically puking everything up I’d put in my mouth for the previous 2 days tasted like nectar! 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Completely forgotten about that mate. My 2 memories from that trip was the clubbing we did in AC including a shithole nightclub we went to that people told us not to as there has been shootouts there recently, we went anyway 😀 And I was holed up in my room in Subic at Harleys for 2 of our 3 nights there with some sort of food poisoning. The bangers, mash and peas I had there after basically puking everything up I’d put in my mouth for the previous 2 days tasted like nectar! 🤣

That is what I was refering too, I was giving it my best moves on the dance floor with the girls with the high rolling guy, you recorded it all without me knowing lol. A shame you lost your camera in Cocomos in the early hours.  On reflection it probably did me a favour lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Sangsom said:

So there is some truth in the fact that shaggers that went to Thailand often have a crim past 😃

Yea .. I am sure there are some fucks here .. just like everywhere ... doesn't mean that you ounce you paid a serious price doesn't mean that you still are a crim ..... live and let live .. get on down the road

• Like 1

First job I had was working IBM VM/VSE. 1999. Another guy and I replaced two lads who had been head hunted by IBM to work on the Y2K problem....which as you know WAS a fucking big problem on anything coded in the 1970's....which pretty much everything on IBM VSE was. Those two lads went to work at IBM Amsterdam, the big place you see on the left when you get the train from Schiphol into town. 

I was a couple years too late to the big Y2K party. Those two lads got kept on for the Euro currency conversion project right after they helped make Y2K right, and then they said thank you very much and goodnight....and retired, very, very rich men indeed.

Here's to Big Blue 😎

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Krapow said:

Everyone has their own story, their own background. Everyone's an individual and different, as is their own story. Some people are products of their environment, home life or whatever, whether that be a stable 'normal' type of background and unremarkable story, or something else. 

Have to say i enjoy watching the US Prison documentaries on National Geographic or whatever, see how each State or Prison runs the actual place, the day to day workings of it. It's probably different or more of an interest to me as i've done a few jail sentences back in the day in different jails before i became the poster boy for rehab works :default_biggrin:

Whilst not wanting to get into a pissing contest with Code, once you've done time in a very old Victorian Jail in Belfast with piss pots etc, with some of the most dangerous terrorists and mass murderers in Europe or indeed the world at that time, where there were actual rocket launchers fired at the canteen from one 'side' from outside whilst the other was at their meals, or when explosives were smuggled in, hid behind a radiator and set off killing one of the other 'side', where the Army were stationed there to guard it etc, where the prisoners were strictly run on command structures, whether it be IRA, INLA, UVF, UDA or whatever, and you were an ODC put on their wing as an orderly, then you knew you were in a proper Jail 😵

Ah, the good old days in the Crumlin Road Gaol in Belfast. The way the authorities run it was they had the terrorists, whether Republican or Loyalist on the same wings, one cell two IRA, next cell two UVF, then two IRA, two UVF/UDA etc etc.  Only ever let one 'side' out at a time, whether for meals, showers, recreation or whatever, for obvious reasons, as they'd kill eachother, literally. Authorities said it was to keep the terrorists on their toes, too busy trying to work out how to kill the two in the next cell, than plan an escape or whatever. Also, they obviously couldn't have their own orderlies, as plans would be made to kill the other side, so we as ODC's (Ordinary Decent Criminals) were ordered round to clean the wing, bring food, help in the day to day running. Which was alright really, a job, got you out, got paid, and no physical contact with any terrorists, only if they were being brought out of the cell for a visit or similar. 

This is not something i'm particularly proud of, but it's also something i never deny, this is my story, and i've came through the other side as a now law abiding, productive member of society, who eventually did make my parents proud of me. I also have to get an enhanced Police check done for my work every two years, so i'm happy that the 'system' works in helping people turn their life around, and something i try to instil in those i come across through my work. 

Anyway, not sure why i typed all that out, think this past week has me doing a bit of reflection, where i was, where i am now, and not to take anything for granted, tomorrow is promised to no one.

Lol .. is there really an ODC ?  I think if you don't rape, murder ( that is still questionable in my mind .. a snitch deserves it  ) or hurt a child then I agree ...  I can understand why a person snitches .. a whole lot of "time" they are facing or they are simply afraid .. but, in my mind you play .. you pay .. no fucking excuses

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Krapow said:

No pissing contest with me Bro .... we all have had different experiences .. a terrorist is a coward ... I say just give them to the AB ...

12 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Your certainly not an ordinary guy Code. I think your tombstone will have to be rather large to fit everything you've done on it. 

Anyways, here's hoping you don't need one for a long time yet. 

No ... Beach gal asked me one night what to do with me after I died .. I told her to play the Rolling Stones and the Red Hot Chili Peppers all day ... make everyone drink a couple of big bottles of beer .. everyone ... never mind ... I told her to burn my ass and throw me in the sea in Ban Krut ... my best friend in life Jacques has his ashes there .. I told her to promise me .. she said yes .. which she will do ..

Fucking Jacques ... a sincerely good person .. but, I tell you for sure .. a super tough, tough wild motherfucker ... I still think of him and he always puts a smile on my face ...

He was from Corsica .. they don't play any games .. when push comes to shove .. I still have a gigantic smile on my face thinking about him right now with nothing but love in my heart

That f**k .. I am not sure what set him off .. but, we were in the New Wave on Soi 7 -- lower Suk .. this was a great bar .. owned by the same guy ( another French man - I won't say his name ) that owns the Baccara in Soi Cowboy ( a fucking money machine ) .. I have known this guy about 15 - 20 years ... he loved Jacques also ... a very good friend to me also

3 gigantic black guys walked in the place ... I am still not sure what happened to set Jacques off .. but, I saw him take 3 pool queues .. break them over his knee and attack .. he beat the shit out of one of these huge guys .. the second on was throwing punches at Jacques . then I got involved ... it all happened so fast .. we put the second guy down in a heartbeat then the third guy made a dash for the door ... no ,, no ,, no .. another friend of ours was standing at the door ... Jacques grab the f**k and gave him a true beat down

Oui walked up to Jacques and gave him a kiss ... Jacques said the f**k tried to make a move on Oui ... I understand .. Jacques and Oui were together over 20 years ... he loved this woman ... I still speak to Oui every month or so .. she loved him with everything inside of her ... he had a gigantic heart .. fearless .. my type of guy ,, we were very close ..

Lol .. more than I should talk about ,, but, for sure I can give you another 100 or so ...

Thank you Bro .. no, I am not going anywhere

• Like 1

6 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Lol .. is there really an ODC ?  I think if you don't rape, murder ( that is still questionable in my mind .. a snitch deserves it  ) or hurt a child then I agree ...  I can understand why a person snitches .. a whole lot of "time" they are facing or they are simply afraid .. but, in my mind you play .. you pay .. no fucking excuses

6 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

No pissing contest with me Bro .... we all have had different experiences .. a terrorist is a coward ... I say just give them to the AB ...

Well that's it, we weren't terrorists who were setting of bombs killing many innocent people, so we were ODCs, Ordinary Decent Criminals. 

Such was life and the way it worked in them days in war zone Northern Ireland :default_biggrin:

Well, my Dad was a fighter also ... that is what drove my Mom to do her best with me ... she lived and breathed the consequences of my Dad in prison in Belfast ... she lived every second hoping and praying for my Dad ... ... I hope in my own way I have made her proud .. bless her heart .. that is why she begged me to go back to Belfast after I got out of jail .. she knew my Dad would protect me .... sorry  Mom ,,, I am a grown man and I can take care of myself ... the little that I knew at the time .. but, I was determined ..  if the Feds are gonna come again ... they come .. f**k it ..

You have to understand I was a wholesaler of a fucking a shit load of heroin ... I never snitched .. they thought keeping their eye on me after I was out of jail was gonna lead them to Frank Morris ... they arrested him 1 time .. then he disappeared .. never to be heard of again .. no - he wasn't killed  .. he was a super clever guy ..

My Mom was a great person ,,, as tough as one can get

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Well that's it, we weren't terrorists who were setting of bombs killing many innocent people, so we were ODCs, Ordinary Decent Criminals. 

Such was life and the way it worked in them days in war zone Northern Ireland :default_biggrin:

Well, that is good ... ODC makes me laiugh ...