These you tube prison stories get under my skin

code_slayer_bkk

Pelican Bay is a State  joint  ... not part of the Federal system .... yea, alleged to be a hard ass joint .. the rumors say ,,, but nothing like Marion or Leavenworth ,,  I spent the last 4 years in Leavenworth ... some hard people locked up there ( a military prison ) .... after they gave me a free bus tour of most jail cells along the way .... trying to bust my balls ... the first bus trip took me almost 6 months to finally get to Marion

I was a defiant f**k .. bring it on .. I can take anything you want to dish out ... which I did ... .. I pretty much think most others thought the same thing, bring  it on motherfucker

I was just saying hard ass mother fuckers don't do you tube videos ,,, unless they are a sell out .. then in my simple mind they become fucks ...

I am really not sure why I shared this simple experience I had in my life .. you gotta " cowboy the f**k up " and live your life the best you can ... this whole thing in my past was supposed to be a road block ... no way !

• Like 2

This song really resonates with me ... I got out ... because my life was destined for who knows.. lol .. but, at the time it wasn't looking so goods .. lol ..  .. but, at the time I thought it was normal ... I pulled the plug .. and have lived a pretty good life ... yea, some setbacks here and there ... never mind .. just always "cowboy the f**k up" .. eventually things go your way .. you just gotta stand strong when a storm comes ... and think about having someones arms around your shoulder .. and think you "belong - to be someone " ... it is really pretty simple .. plus have a fast car or a rocking motorcycle ...  really!  LOL

Edited by code_slayer_bkk