Blasts from the pasts

code_slayer_bkk

I am seriously a pretty good person . but, now and again I get calls from pasts gals ... it makes me rethink the past ... I just got a gall from Nui ( and others ) ... she at least at the time I thought she was a pretty stand up gal .. she would never let anyone f**k with me .. for sure .. this gal has a big pair of balls ... plus she was drop dead beautiful .. including her toes ( lol ) ...

We were together for a couple of years .. then I don't know what happened ... but, she went to work at the Eden Club , I knew the minute she did this .. the owner at the place called me .. and said WTF ..  I told him to let her do what she thought she needed to do .. she didn't come true to me for a couple of weeks .. I fronted her off ... I was very calm ...

I made her go get a truck and move her shit out ... then she got violent .. I stood my ground as always .. the truck came .. out the door she went ... she tried to hug me and all of the other usual shit that occurs ...

She still calls me every other month .. or so .. she has been doing this for about 20 years .. all she says now .. I knew I f***d up with you .. I said yea and your chances are over with me .. 

I saw her a couple nights ago ... she is still drop dead gorgeous ... we sat and had a couple of beers together ... listening to all of her bullshit about a guy in Sweden .. f**k him .. I don't care

I told her I was leaving .. got up and said to her .. hope you are happy in life ... I know that look she gave me when I walked out the door .. was..  you motherfucker .. kinda made me smile .. I thought to myself ... you are not honest with me .. f**k you !

You gotta stand your ground when things go tits up .. even after many years ... never forgive

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

You gotta stand your ground when things go tits up .. even after many years ... never forgive

To err is human, to forgive is divine. I can forgive, but I won't forget and some doors just remain closed.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

To err is human, to forgive is divine. I can forgive, but I won't forget and some doors just remain closed.

Well Bro .. I am not a divine type of guy .. you only get one chance with me .. I expect everyone to at least be honest with me ... good or bad .. just speak the truth ... I can handle anything if you are honest with me ... she didn't ... and it still pisses me off .... never any reason to lie

Code,

In the old Patpong days (early 90's) I had an relationship with a girl that lasted a few months. A little wild animal. Had only one eye but fearless (a bit like the actual Miss Indo).

There was no way this would have turned in a serious relationship, too many differences between us and anyway, at 40 I was way too young to settle down.

Anyway, she married an American, divorced etc...

I met her a few years ago by chance (through a common friend). Had a few drinks together and she "updated" me on her life. 3rd husband, she had the green card, a house, a car, 2 lovers...as she said "a normal life"

When we left the joint where we were drinking the temptations was strong for "what about a last one at my room", but common sense prevailed and arriving on Sukhumvit I asked her "what way you go ? Left ? OK, I turn right, good night" No need to complicate things. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Code,

In the old Patpong days (early 90's) I had an relationship with a girl that lasted a few months. A little wild animal. Had only one eye but fearless (a bit like the actual Miss Indo).

There was no way this would have turned in a serious relationship, too many differences between us and anyway, at 40 I was way too young to settle down.

Anyway, she married an American, divorced etc...

I met her a few years ago by chance (through a common friend). Had a few drinks together and she "updated" me on her life. 3rd husband, she had the green card, a house, a car, 2 lovers...as she said "a normal life"

When we left the joint where we were drinking the temptations was strong for "what about a last one at my room", but common sense prevailed and arriving on Sukhumvit I asked her "what way you go ? Left ? OK, I turn right, good night" No need to complicate things. 

Bro .. yea , I understand for sure!

Good you turned right ... not worth the effort for a "last one " , regardless of the passion you once had together , there is always another good looking gal " just around the corner " ... for sure!

Just " keep on trucking " ... lol .. I keep blasting Red Hot Chili Peppers .. but, I like their music .. even though they are from California .. LOL .. LOL .. LOL

Was this gal at least honest ? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Well Bro .. I am not a divine type of guy .. you only get one chance with me .. I expect everyone to at least be honest with me ... good or bad .. just speak the truth ... I can handle anything if you are honest with me ... she didn't ... and it still pisses me off .... never any reason to lie

I am more or less the same, with the exception that I don't hold a grudge, life is just too short for that. If somebody screws up their chance with me, it is their problem, I just go on with my life and don't look back.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

I am more or less the same, with the exception that I don't hold a grudge, life is just too short for that. If somebody screws up their chance with me, it is their problem, I just go on with my life and don't look back.

You know ,, I am not even sure if it is a grudge I hold .. but, something still lingers inside of me ... with anyone I gave a chance to ... that ended up that lying to me

I totally agree with you ... get on with your life .. the past is the past ... but, when the past is presented to you with fresh eyes .. you normally forgive and forget ..  I never forgive or forget .. you f***d with me ... guess it is the Brooklyn in me ....   

I  just want to believe in someone at least speaking the truth to me     no bullshit, drama -- nothing other than the truth .. simple in my mind

• Like 1