Ziggy is something else .. LOL

code_slayer_bkk

It makes me laugh ... it is never about the fish when I get Ziggy out fishing with me .... last week were out fishing ( never catch anything - lol ) but, it is to talk with her ...

She starts to talk ... Mom is crazy .. she said to me ... I listened to what she had to say  .. Mom is always talking to me about school ...

I told her knowledge is power ... just remember that .. I said to her .... what do you mean Dad ?  I told her when you figure that out come back and tell me .. got her thinking !

Also,  I said to Ziggy in a very calm and easy way ... stop arguing with your Mom .. she loves you more than anything in her life .... be kind and gentle with you Mother ... do you know what love is ?  She hesitated on her answer to me .. she got the answer pretty close in my mind .. I told her .. your Mom teaches you about love ... don't be so hard on your Mom ...

Then she started talking about these 2 boys in school that are always busting her chops .. what should I do Dad ? ... I told her when we get back home we will talk to your mother .. I am the wrong guy to answer that question .. I felt like telling her to punch the fucks in their mouth and fight her ass off .. which no doubt she would have done ..... but, I didn't say .. because that is what I would have done even being a young f**k .. better getting that answer from her Mother than me

Then it blew my mind when she asked me about what "f***d" means .. I just told her if anyone says to you to f**k you or f**k off .. you fight ... other than that it is just another word .. never mind .. I hope I gave her the right answer ... 

Anyway we get back to shore .. I told Beach gal about these 2 boys hassling Ziggy in school ... Beach gal says to Ziggy .. just be kind ... not the answer I would have given ... but, it is probably the best answer to give ... I looked at Beach gal and added .. be kind up to a point ... Ziggy ask me " up to a point" ... I said yea .. and let the subject go ...

Beach gal knows me and didn't say a word .. she understands ...

I just hope I am giving Ziggy good answers when I get bombarded with questions ... it makes me think ...

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dont worry Code, kids are not bad at sorting things out.

Had a bit the same thing with my daugther, the youngest of the tribe if you remember.

I took the 3 together, reminded the 2 boys that all 3 have the same family name, and if anybody disrespect little sister their responsability is "to take care of it". 

Many years later, the little Miss has grown up a bit ...

• Like 1

Yea Bro  ... I remember .. all 3 of them were super good young people ...  I could see the love they had for one another ... your daughter has a beautiful heart ...

Plus, all speaking 3 languages ... I am facing the same issue .. I think ,, I could be wrong ... I hope I am .. but, with a farang father .. some unnecessary shit comes her way ...

She is the only one that has a farang Dad ....  jeez, I am the only farang  around for 100 miles down in the deep South ... I don't understand this small bullshit .. I just try to remain patient and calm .. which...  LOL .. not easy for me sometimes

Yea .. Beach gal was saying to me a couple weeks ago she wants another baby ... lol .. I told her .. lets have 10 ... she said to me ok ... ( WTF have I gotten myself into .. LOL  ) I am serious .. it is a good feeling to be a Dad ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1