Quarantine hotel - what would you do?

Smiler

^^^  I think that you guys deciding on doing this ... you should go into it ... with the attitude of being in solitary confinement in prison ... it will give you time to reflect on your life, your values, where you are in life ... what you really want out of life ... it will be a good break for your soul ... re-align your self ...

I am not saying any of you need to re-align your lives .. but, there are benefits of being totally alone ... a couple of weeks is not a big deal to get through

When I was locked up in federal prison .. I did about a year in solitary confinement .. I just fought my ass off ... didn't take any shit from anyone ... about 30 - 60 - 90 days at a time ... total combined .. close to a year ... then I was always left alone after that .. no problems

It is a good thing to always come to grip .. a lot of things about yourself you totally ignore when your are free ... it is a good thing to get close to yourself ...

No windows, no balcony, no booze  .. nothing .. just that you have enough to eat everyday ... and it doesn't even matter if the food is any good .. you will be surprised how fast you adapt ...

Just be strong ... lol .. because I am never doing nothing like that again ...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Washedup said:

Bloody great hotel..Irish pub in the basement if my memory serves me..forget the name ?

It's the Huntsman and it is not specifically an Irish pub, I believe it sells itself as a British pub.  Been in there many times, last time was when my wife was attending her UK Visa Speaking and Listening test in the hotel.

Think I had a great big glass of Hoegaarden.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

It's the Huntsman and it is not specifically an Irish pub, I believe it sells itself as a British pub.  Been in there many times, last time was when my wife was attending her UK Visa Speaking and Listening test in the hotel.

Think I had a great big glass of Hoegaarden.

That's the one it's been a few years..great food 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, misteregg said:

Two friends have done the Landmark. Highly recommend, but 50,000

Not too bad if your on your Tod as it’s less than a hundred quid a day and includes 3 meals per day etc, starts to get very pricey if you have a wife and family in tow as most of the ASQ prices are per person rather per room as it normally would be.