When Larry Met misteregg

misteregg

13 hours ago, tommy dee said:

cats corner for the gp everyone was drinking hot tea ffs.  and when there was a storm, the ropaches and rats came out of the drains before the soi flooded.

Cats corner was one of the places I would often go for a couple of ‘warm up’ drinks before hitting walking st. There and the beer garden were my 2 warm up joints.

• Like 2

"When there's 1,000 Baht notes coming through the air, Bee's a quick guy"- comedy gold[emoji846]
Not an expert on these vlogs but most I've seen come across as stilted and artificial. Good to see something that flowed, was enjoyable- felt real, like the interviewee's Barnet 

Cheers

23 hours ago, misteregg said:

Cheers

My evil twin The Bitch is looking well. Simpson on the back of his  shirt huh .....😆😆....... not Bart btw....

Just heard on the car radio that in the original Toy Story --Buzz Lightyear was going to be called Lunar Larry ...!!...... useless fact of the day

and VAR not kind to the Baggies again.

Loved Catz Corner ....I thought old Paul moved down to Sattahip?? Had many a great evening with him.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, nampla69 said:

Loved Catz Corner ....I thought old Paul moved down to Sattahip?? Had many a great evening with him.

Yes he he did to develop a free range chicken business.

I heard it did not work out because the additional cost of rearing free range made the wholesale price too expensive for Thai's.

I loved his retro Triumph Bonneville motorbike.

A very interesting man.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jambo said:

Yes he he did to develop a free range chicken business.

I heard it did not work out because the additional cost of rearing free range made the wholesale price too expensive for Thai's.

I loved his retro Triumph Bonneville motorbike.

A very interesting man.

Agree D. I'm sure he told you what he did in his previous life. Started out as a Dixon of Dock Green and .......moved on up.

He called it Catz Corner because he loved animals and had seen too much inhumanity in his life. Cashier he had trusted for 10+ years robbed him one night ......

Used to always pop in for a chat and sit and talk for hours ....hope he is doing well. Beer was so cheap he only ran the place as a sort of hobby. Yeah the Bonney ....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1