Do you take responsibility for your own farts?

Nightcrawler

There are those who blame others, say nothing and hope that no one else will react. 

I tend not to fart in company if I can help it, but on the odd occasion that I do, I make a spectacle of it and give forewarning of the possible devastation. 

There is nothing worse than someone letting one go in a lift or a car, without giving forewarning 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

There are those who blame others, say nothing and hope that no one else will react. 

I tend not to fart in company if I can help it, but on the odd occasion that I do, I make a spectacle of it and give forewarning of the possible devastation. 

There is nothing worse than someone letting one go in a lift or a car, without giving forewarning 

Interesting thread and ‘coming out’ of your own personal fart etiquette . 

im staying tight lipped about mine😎

• Haha 1

In the RAF early 70's I was in the passenger cabin of a VC-10 that was due to fly in a short while when I dropped a right pearler.The cabin crew came on & opened all the doors & emergency exits whilst complaining of 'that funny smell'.Must admit I just slipped out of the aircraft as quietly & innocently as I could.

• Haha 2

I can recall on one of my early morning commuter journeys on the Northern Line of London's underground following a night on the piss letting one rip in an overcrowded carriage with everyone all pressed together. I tried to make out it wasn't me with people around me literally choking.

I got my just deserts some weeks later following being pressed next to an Indian woman for ages who absolutely reeked of curry. I took it as long as I could but when the doors opened at the next station I rushed out and threw up in a fire bucket.

A long time ago I was working with about 6 other foreigners in a vast control room for a power station in deepest China...... at the time I was suffering from Giardia. My farts STUNK the whole room with the worse eggy smell....I went round blaming the bloody Chinese!!!

On 11/21/2020 at 1:28 PM, AJSP said:

Interesting thread and ‘coming out’ of your own personal fart etiquette . 

im staying tight lipped about mine😎

It because you’re “tight lipped” that you don’t have loud farts. But those long, squeaky ones, can be just as lethal. 😉

A Fart. 

A fart is a common eruption, it comes from a place called bum.

It emigrates through the trousers and lands with a musical hum, tee tum. 

To fart, to fart, is no disgrace, it gives the body ease, it warms the bed on a winters night and suffocates the fleas. 

I thank you. 🤗

On a lighter note, there have been times when I’ve done a particularly rich one and the wife comments that she thinks that a rat must have crawled up my ass and died. 😫

She of course, never farts. 😉

1 hour ago, KhunDon said:

A Fart. 

A fart is a common eruption, it comes from a place called bum.

It emigrates through the trousers and lands with a musical hum, tee tum. 

To fart, to fart, is no disgrace, it gives the body ease, it warms the bed on a winters night and suffocates the fleas. 

I thank you. 🤗

On a lighter note, there have been times when I’ve done a particularly rich one and the wife comments that she thinks that a rat must have crawled up my ass and died. 😫

She of course, never farts. 😉

You should occasionally subject her to the Dutch Oven treatment 😊😊

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

You should occasionally subject her to the Dutch Oven treatment 😊😊

I’m English not Dutch, but that’s never held me back.

I may be getting on in years, but I can still stomach hospital food, which is what I’d be sucking through a straw, if I were to take your advice. 😫

• 7 months later...