Not A Good Indicator

Glasseye

korea is getting it crazy again now as are the nips and the chinks have an outbreak they are tring to play down.  with malaysia and indo and burma already at high rates, you are right, its not looking good

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/2023399/singapore-hk-bubble-intact-despite-rise-in-cases

thats your link BTW but for some reason when you posted it it was in plain text not a link

3 hours ago, tommy dee said:

korea is getting it crazy again now as are the nips and the chinks have an outbreak they are tring to play down.  with malaysia and indo and burma already at high rates, you are right, its not looking good

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/2023399/singapore-hk-bubble-intact-despite-rise-in-cases

thats your link BTW but for some reason when you posted it it was in plain text not a link

It seems as if things are getting worse all over the world. 

Reality is record numbers in the U.S. (ave. 2,000 deaths/day and climbing). Europe - similar. Probably all hell breaking out in Asia, but they are keeping a lid on the media. 

It's going to take months for that vaccine to be finally cleared and distributed. And then months more before things settle down following that.

And if those vaccines don't work or there is some kind of major hiccup the worlds citizens will really lose confidence, and then Holy Moly no telling what kind of shit will be hitting the fan.

• Like 1

My Mrs works in a Nursing home over here in U.K (I posted before about her getting Covid and fortunately me and the kids missed it)

After the home missing it since March with no problems it's literally just ripped through there .Five of the staff including her got it and were ok, one ended up in the hospital but twelve of the old folks have died from it with two more suffering from it as we speak.

She has gone literally in the past couple of weeks from a bubbly happy person and a brilliant Mother to our kids to a nervous wreck I can see it in her . Fortunately she is opening up about it all (thankfully) she's having nightmares every night too.

She said it's like a movie, but real life and some of the old folks are confused wanting to know where all their friends have gone.

There were only 28 to begin with ..

What a horrible time.

In a hospital it's bad enough to see death, but when you have a connection with the people who are dying (some have lived in the home for years) it's got to be horrible.

I'm hoping 2021 will turn around for every single one of us .🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 9

15 minutes ago, roomark said:

My Mrs works in a Nursing home over here in U.K (I posted before about her getting Covid and fortunately me and the kids missed it)

After the home missing it since March with no problems it's literally just ripped through there .Five of the staff including her got it and were ok, one ended up in the hospital but twelve of the old folks have died from it with two more suffering from it as we speak.

She has gone literally in the past couple of weeks from a bubbly happy person and a brilliant Mother to our kids to a nervous wreck I can see it in her . Fortunately she is opening up about it all (thankfully) she's having nightmares every night too.

She said it's like a movie, but real life and some of the old folks are confused wanting to know where all their friends have gone.

What a horrible time.

In a hospital it's bad enough to see death, but when you have a connection with the people who are dying (some have lived in the home for years) it's got to be horrible.

It is unreal mate to be on the front lines like this. The stress factor is unimaginable and nobody who hasn't been there themselves can truly relate. 

Stay strong and continue to give here every ounce of support you can. Your wife is one of the front line people who is shouldering 90 % of the stress. If her and her fellow health care workers begin to crack we all go down.

I get so incredibly angry at those who downplay all of this. At this moment i would rip their face off if they were in front of me. My apologies, but those folks can go f**k themselves. They are beyond selfish shitbags. More like non human, like fucking soi dogs sniffing a garbage pile.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

It is unreal mate to be on the front lines like this. The stress factor is unimaginable and nobody who hasn't been there themselves can truly relate. 

Stay strong and continue to give here every ounce of support you can. Your wife is one of the front line people who is shouldering 90 % of the stress. If her and her fellow health care workers begin to crack we all go down.

I get so incredibly angry at those who downplay all of this. At this moment i would rip their face off if they were in front of me. My apologies, but those folks can go f**k themselves. They are beyond selfish shitbags. More like non human, like fucking soi dogs sniffing a garbage pile.

I feel for those in the front line. I was only ever a key worker delivering food at night before I lost my job due the pandemic.

Those in care homes and hospitals deserve a break.

This vaccine can't come soon enough, thankfully those in the frontline are at the front and rightly so.

I hope those suffering stress presently get the support they need and that includes from this flip flopping government.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/31/2020 at 1:52 PM, roomark said:

Watch that and it may well change your way of thinking..

Look him up he is no fool conspiracist either.

There is deffo a virus out there and for the elderly it is bad , but we should all get on with it now and let the old shield if they really want to.

On 10/31/2020 at 2:51 PM, roomark said:

Covid and flu apples and oranges it's as maybe my point being there were still a lot of deaths in one year from it in the UK and we are locking down the UK on the back of 40 odd thousand supposed deaths everything is getting reported as Covid no matter what .

No worries stay behind your sofa and let those that want to work and live get on with it.

Watch the video and pick him apart if you can.

2 hours ago, roomark said:

What a horrible time.

Has your view changed since you made those posts on 31 October, and others of a similar ilk?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bazle said:

Has your view changed since you made those posts on 31 October, and others of a similar ilk?

As far as us getting on with it really no.

The fit should get on with it and keep the economy going all doing it sensibly ..

I never said I didnt believe in Covid I'd have to be a fool , but I also believe we really need to do something to kick-start life again and I stand by that , my parents I would want them to shield from it and every other person it would affect.

I thankfully didn't get it or my kids and I was in the same bed for the whole time , someone older and with underlying issues might not be so lucky and that is sad.

I also am pro -vaccine we all need a boost..

I really am not a conspiracist and can't listen to any of that nonsense.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, roomark said:

What a horrible time.

Horrible mate, just fucking horrible!

Actually killing people, is only a small part of the immense damage this bastard virus is doing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1