Password Issue Yahoo!!!

fifelad55

Hii guys,

For the last week or so I have been having major problems in accessing my Yahoo mail account . I have tried-using some 5 different browsers but with almost zero success. Anyone know what the hell is going on?Fortunately, I also have a gmail account so can use that instead but it's a bloody nightmare as many email addresses are stored only on Yahoo

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Thanks

Alan

Edit by Mods

• john luke changed the title to Password Issue Yahoo!!!
8 hours ago, fifelad55 said:

Hii guys,

For the last week or so I have been having major problems in accessing my Yahoo mail account . I have tried-using some 5 different browsers but with almost zero success. Anyone know what the hell is going on?Fortunately, I also have a gmail account so can use that instead but it's a bloody nightmare as many email addresses are stored only on Yahoo

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Thanks

Alan

Edit by Mods

The first question is "are you logged on, or not"

logged on

yahoo_yes.jpg

not logged on

yahoo_not.jpg

?????

• Like 2

To make matters worse, I had to reinstall Windows, which mucked everything up. I managed to access one of my email addresses today but at other times the connection times out. I'm using AIS in Ban Clang and have a good internet connection - when it's working and when there isn't a power cut ( a frequent event here due to typical poor infrastructure).

Alan