Pop Songs We Hate To Admit We Love

Glasseye

28 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Covid dose strange things to peoples minds bro.        555555555555555555555

Yes,      if I just slapped it up there it wouldn't make much sense to have started the thread. That's the fun of it, being able to admit we all have some serious weaknesses. In my case often debilitating and ego crushing.    5555555555555555

No worries mate. I myself have a few pop songs that I like. Not going to admit to them here right now but may do so over the coming days. 

Good thread BTW. 

No more Rick Astley please 😢

5 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

No worries mate. I myself have a few pop songs that I like. Not going to admit to them here right now but may do so over the coming days. 

Good thread BTW. 

No more Rick Astley please 😢

🤘        Always about having fun mate !

Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, CalEden said:

When I was a kid thought that his songs were campy and overly dramatic. And a joke that his fan's would throw their underwear on stage! Now, I have all his hits in my music library and blast em when playing.

11 minutes ago, CalEden said:

Another song in my youth I wouldn't consider. As you grow older you begin to appreciate a wider spectrum of music.

So bad , youtube refusing to allow them to post .... 😉 555

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, misteregg said:

Music is all about memories and very rarely about the musical ability or “street crew” of the song.

True that..

The older I've gotten even the stuff I didn't like back in the day is usually attached to a memory.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 3:35 AM, Jambo said:

When she starts singing

" It's me,  I am Kathy, I have come home.."

All the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. It's like a cold shiver running down my back. 🤣

This is a Peter Kay moment, I thought she said "It's Me oh, Kathy oh, come home" :default_dry:

On 12/25/2020 at 5:39 PM, karon steve said:

I was walking down the high street last week and a busker was playing Lola by the Kinks.

Can't stop singing it  in my head. A week or more of Lola FFS!!

lol   yeah---- I can see how that song can stick with you.... f**k now it's in my head.  👺

• 3 months later...