Pop Songs We Hate To Admit We Love

Glasseye

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, maipenrai said:

Great song from a fantastic album - the original lineup of Little River Band will always be one of my favourites. 

I'm a singer (or used to be, lol). This band has some of the best vocals around, by far. They all have great voices.

Also well written pop (easy listening) stuff. Great chick music. But also very well produced and excellent song writing.

What got me going recently on The Little River Band. I was in the grocery recently and heard this song on their P.A. I hadn't heard this song for years. Next thing I know I was singing along with it as I cruised the aisles (f**k it I don't care what people think anymore, and probably made a few of them smile). 

Damn good song. Lonesome Loser (and yes I am one..... 5555). But this is a very good tune. Just tremendous vocals.

Edited by Glasseye

On 11/27/2020 at 11:37 AM, Stillearly said:

I just copied and pasted and it embedded automatically 

not really embarrassed about this one , just trying to help out 😉 

Got that Rick Astley rhythm. Catchy !

I think I posted this once before..... But who cares - lol     If they do - fcuk em....

My very guilty pleasure, this was the first movie I took my daughter to see one weekend while my Mrs was away studying.

I was sat in hooters Pattaya once, watching my playlist with my earphones in and this came on, when it finished I turned around and saw one of the girls had been watching me watch it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Butch said:

My very guilty pleasure, this was the first movie I took my daughter to see one weekend while my Mrs was away studying.

I was sat in hooters Pattaya once, watching my playlist with my earphones in and this came on, when it finished I turned around and saw one of the girls had been watching me watch it.

Good one mate!

A few years ago my daughter took me to see "Day of the Dead"...I knew that I was going to suffer when I started to get upset in the foyer of Central when they showed the child trafficking public information film..

She knows exactly the reaction she will receive when she sings this to me (she is now 20!).... and she was under strict instructions not to sing it when we went out for my 65th birthday last month.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2022 at 4:06 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Good one mate!

A few years ago my daughter took me to see "Day of the Dead"...I knew that I was going to suffer when I started to get upset in the foyer of Central when they showed the child trafficking public information film..

She knows exactly the reaction she will receive when she sings this to me (she is now 20!).... and she was under strict instructions not to sing it when we went out for my 65th birthday last month.

Watched that on an airplane .... other films not to watch in public include Marley and Me , Warhorse ...

• Thumbs Up 1