Sports you find boring/unwatchable

john1000

Curling, darts, underwater rugby, rugby, cricket, skateboarding, volleyball, basketball, motorcycle sports (except speedway), drag racing, motor sports on oval circuits, bowling, sailing (including surfing), gymnastics, water polo, e-sports (CS:GO, fifa or whatever they play), dancing (except female strip), fighting sports (martial arts, boxing, mma, wrestling (except female oil wrestling), fencing etc etc), chess, bridge, american football, baseball/rounders/brennball/rundbold/longball, billiard sports (pool, snooker, carambole, pin billiard etc), snowboarding

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't watch TV at home other than Netflix and really have never had much interest in sports as an adult but I find that when I am in the pub alone I like to watch the golf if it is on - I don't play myself and have no urge to but I like to watch it just to see some of the amazing shots those pros can make...

When I was young I was really into Formula 1 and sports car racing but nowadays I haven't much interest in either - the cars all look the same (and are ugly as well compared to the beautiful cars that used to race in the '60s and '70s) and just give me the impression of being four-wheeled robots...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just looking ahead to 2021, for me it's going to be a fantastic year of sport to look forward. Just a selection that I'm going to love but sure some on here will hate😀

Euro 2020

Ryder Cup

Olympics

Lions Tour of South Africa

T20 cricket World Cup

Fury v Joshua (TBA?)

And for me especially Cheltenham, Grand National, Punchestown, Derby, Arc, Breeders Cup and Melbourne-absolutely brilliant, not so great for the equine haters on here😉

Happy New Year!

I don't mind horse racing when they are actually racing. It's the horses going round and round the paddock that drives me mad. I used to go and watch my local amateur football team and it was 20 guys chasing after the ball regardless of where on the pitch it was

• Like 1