Bus From Swampy to Patts

Glasseye

Has anyone taken the bus from Swampy to Patts lately ?

---- I have taken Bell bus, but it appears the schedule departs from the airport every 2 hours. Unfortunately my flight arrives just after the bus leaves.  I just wanted to check if anyone has used it lately and had any issues with it...

Bus from Ekami to Patts - Many times in the past I have taken this after connecting off the BTS, good and cheap alternative. I was wondering if anyone has taken this lately. If the departure schedule is the same - they used to depart every 30 minutes.

The Roong Reuang Bus departs Swampy to Jomtien every hour prior to Covid. I don't know if they still do now. Their phone number is +66 86324 2389. Depart from the same spot as Bell, stop along Sukhumvit at North, Central, South Roads and finish at their bus station on Thappraya Road Jomtein. Maybe Google them and see if they have a Website.

45 minutes ago, andycoll said:

The Roong Reuang Bus departs Swampy to Jomtien every hour prior to Covid. I don't know if they still do now. Their phone number is +66 86324 2389. Depart from the same spot as Bell, stop along Sukhumvit at North, Central, South Roads and finish at their bus station on Thappraya Road Jomtein. Maybe Google them and see if they have a Website.

Thanks   I will give them a jingle.  this is helpful

Bell Bus are off the game just now and their website is being redirected to (or has been kidnapped by) Roong Reuang to book their bus to Jomtien.

image.png

I've been from Ekkamai to Pattaya several times in the last few months, but it's become a standing joke about whether they leave on the hour or on the half hour - seems to change every time.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1