I don't understand .. why ?

code_slayer_bkk

I have watched a number of you tube bloggers here in Thailand (?) .. I think ..

Why the f**k would a person video his / her life and announce to the world ? .. I don;t understand ..

Walk softly .. keep a low profile and carry a massive fucking club is always the way I have lived .. no way am I gonna tell anyone what I am up to .. let alone create a video

I understand .. up to you .. but, I don't understand .. why do they think their life is so important ... or want to advertise ?  I don't get it ..

And most videos I see .. no way would I want their life ... to boring ..

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, lazarus said:

This guy is one of the few entertaining Thailand vloggers imho...hot cars and built women...why not?

"...if you loves boobs and you love horsepower...you're in the right place..." lol.

I just started to watch some of his Youtube stuff, I agree, one of the better ones out there.

1 hour ago, lazarus said:

This guy is one of the few entertaining Thailand vloggers imho...hot cars and built women...why not?

"...if you loves boobs and you love horsepower...you're in the right place..." lol.

One of the few that is worth watching on a regular basis , produces great content and has over 200k subscribers after just a year ... guessing he can make a decent income from it 

On 12/1/2020 at 7:24 AM, lazarus said:

I enjoy this guy and Rides4Kickz. I think the few that really put forth the effort in making a good channel, and are patient enough to grow subscribers, can make a decent income, one that far surpasses a meager pension....although in CB’s case he’s too young to collect anyway.

But someone who is comfortably retired, and keeps putting out shit content for 1,000 views or less, why bother? 

One of the lads I must give respect too is My mate Nate, guy looks to be a f—king tool......until you realize he’s fluent in Thai and probably making millions a year.....not bad for A Mormon kid from Utah

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/1/2020 at 7:40 PM, Scotty said:

To try and monetise the videos in many cases. 
Others are just narcissists I guess. 

Bro .. I don't know for sure .. but, I am thinking it is getting really hard to make a buck off of you tube anymore .... I could be wrong ..

But, I am still of the belief .... walk softly ... keep a super low profile and carry a massive fucking club ( if you know what I am saying ) .... I am certainly not saying people are wrong or busting their balls for doing this .. up to them .. but, not my way of living .... 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Bro .. I don't know for sure .. but, I am thinking it is getting really hard to make a buck off of you tube anymore .... I could be wrong ..

But, I am still of the belief .... walk softly ... keep a super low profile and carry a massive fucking club ( if you know what I am saying ) .... I am certainly not saying people are wrong or busting their balls for doing this .. up to them .. but, not my way of living .... 

Creating new and interesting content all the time is VERY HARD work...Most bloggers dont make much...A few do ok and even fewer do really well....