Hua Hin only $17.9Million Baht..

Yessongs

Fu

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Well this is a nice place for sure, $577k USA?  I like Miss Jira too. She speaks 4 languages, Thai, English, German and is learning French too. 

f**k the languages, i'm more into pics of your coffee shop girls 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Well this is a nice place for sure, $577k USA?  I like Miss Jira too. She speaks 4 languages, Thai, English, German and is learning French too. 

I take it the latest rinsee is French? Obv already worked her way through an English and German one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

When I left Hua Hin 3 years ago they were finishing an estate on Soi 112 where the houses started at 40m baht, the villas were all located around a man-made lagoon. I used to ride my motorbike over the hill behind the estate and as much as the lagoon (with beach) looked good I wasn't really impressed with what 40m was offering. The villas had what looked like corrugated roofs, not for me. https://mahasamutr.com/

There are villas on the sea front at Hua Hin and beaches north and south going for well over 200 million baht.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Mike.... Can you lend me $500,000? 

I promise to pay it back in monthly installments. 

My teaching of the English language to Thai children is going really well. Kop khun khrap 🙄🙄🙄

Good to hear buddy that you are helping the kids....feels kind of good doesn't it? 

On 12/10/2020 at 9:50 AM, Horizondave said:

When I left Hua Hin 3 years ago they were finishing an estate on Soi 112 where the houses started at 40m baht, the villas were all located around a man-made lagoon. I used to ride my motorbike over the hill behind the estate and as much as the lagoon (with beach) looked good I wasn't really impressed with what 40m was offering. The villas had what looked like corrugated roofs, not for me. https://mahasamutr.com/

There are villas on the sea front at Hua Hin and beaches north and south going for well over 200 million baht.

I did a fly over this place when i first got my drone,have a few movie files somewhere,would often go past on way to wat mongkol,first i thought it looks great,and a great lagoon for swimming,imagine how dirty that will get tho,its massive not a chance in hell will they be able to keep that clean,i wouldnt want to stay there even if 40m bht was loose change,im sure theres a cement factory place next door,didnt look that good form above yeah the roofs look corrugated as you mentioned,a lot nice and cheaper places around hua hin,specially near pak nam pran and towards samroi yot.

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

I like big tits,medium size,but some of the hard silicon ive felt over the years and weird looking tits ive seen,would rather feel soft pancakes with big buttons. 😅

Had a laugh a a couple of weeks ago at King's Club when I bought a LD, the top came off, and the lady called her set "kai dao" (fried egg). It was an apt description and I appreciated her all the more for her self-deprecating humor.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 12/10/2020 at 9:50 AM, Horizondave said:

Back in 2004, the beachfront property next door to us went for 128 million Baht. It was half the size of our plot and had a very old teak Thai villa on it, that was literally falling apart.
An American banker bought the plot for his Thai wife to build a new house on. She spent about 10 million on the new house and small garden. 
I often wonder if they are still together, I’ll have to ask the wife’s family, as they still live next door. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

On 12/11/2020 at 10:30 AM, Phantom51red said:

I did a fly over this place when i first got my drone,have a few movie files somewhere,would often go past on way to wat mongkol,first i thought it looks great,and a great lagoon for swimming,imagine how dirty that will get tho,its massive not a chance in hell will they be able to keep that clean,i wouldnt want to stay there even if 40m bht was loose change,im sure theres a cement factory place next door,didnt look that good form above yeah the roofs look corrugated as you mentioned,a lot nice and cheaper places around hua hin,specially near pak nam pran and towards samroi yot.

This is a picture of Mahasamutr development take from Google Earth today. Not sure if the blue water is real or not, but it doesn’t look real to me. 
Of course I could be wrong. 🤔

E748A0A1-B6E1-4709-9B02-E4FABFD5D0AE.png

36 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

This is a picture of Mahasamutr development take from Google Earth today. Not sure if the blue water is real or not, but it doesn’t look real to me. 
Of course I could be wrong. 🤔

E748A0A1-B6E1-4709-9B02-E4FABFD5D0AE.png

The water is real, I saw it being filled up. The bottom of the lagoon is just excessive light blue tiling or other form of fabric. It is all man made.

• Thumbs Up 1