Business opportunities in LK Metro

Yesitisdakid

25 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Looks like we can kiss kiss goodbye and there's no longer a pulse at Pulse. 

And here's a club that's open everyday well every day but Monday

IMG_20201214_114948.jpg

IMG_20201214_114955.jpg

IMG_20201214_115144.jpg

Not open every second Monday.

cause that constitutes everyday in Thailand.

4 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Looks like we can kiss kiss goodbye and there's no longer a pulse at Pulse. 

And here's a club that's open everyday well every day but Monday

IMG_20201214_114948.jpg

IMG_20201214_114955.jpg

IMG_20201214_115144.jpg

According to the latest NDTVi vlog, Pulse are "hoping" to re-open after refurbishment on Dec 28th.

That sounds like a stretch, but guess if you throw enough resources at something it's always achievable. Field of Dreams???

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

According to the latest NDTVi vlog, Pulse are "hoping" to re-open after refurbishment on Dec 28th.

That sounds like a stretch, but guess if you throw enough resources at something it's always achievable. Field of Dreams???

So not a case of "do not resuscitate".

• Great Info 1

both Touch and Pulse were owned by the same guy , think he also had The Den on Soi Pothole ....  Touch was my favourite on that Soi when it first opened and Pulse was up there as well , but after a year or so they seemed to abandon the themes / uniforms and they got worse each time I visited ... a real shame considering how good they were to begin with 😞 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

both Touch and Pulse were owned by the same guy , think he also had The Den on Soi Pothole ....  Touch was my favourite on that Soi when it first opened and Pulse was up there as well , but after a year or so they seemed to abandon the themes / uniforms and they got worse each time I visited ... a real shame considering how good they were to begin with 😞 

Never went in Touch but agree was very impressed with Pulse when it first opened, but very little/no interaction. Think it went downhill at the same time as a few other of that Soi.

Much as people slate it, thought around that time WS was way better.

It will be "interesting" on the other side of current events to see how well various areas do- especially with Soi Boomerang added to the mix.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1