Where to go for New Year's eve in or around Pattaya?

CampariO

After spending 10 month outside of Thailand, several weeks of lock down in Germany and 15 dry days and nights in quarantine (2 to go 🤘) I feel like partying through the whole next year., but as I know myself, I will be probably spending a boring romantic night out on the beach with Mrs. CampariO, sipping on a cocktail or 2 and falling asleep way before midnight (and after those dry days probably drunk and wasted by then).

Getting older I used to make a wide berth around the crowds on walking street in recent years, though seeing actual pics, it might be a better place to be than the years before.

No clue which places will be rocking, so, does anyone have a good idea where to go, be it for having a nice dinner, or some live music or just a suitable place to get aquainted with life again?

Unless we get a lock down to f**k everything up I expect to be touring mostly around the friendly hostess bars (aka Gentlemen's Clubs) in and around Pattaya with the usual suspects no doubt ending up in the Soi Bukhou area.

I have booked myself into the Areca Lodge hotel so I don't have to stagger back far but crossing my fingers as tomorrow is the last day I can cancel for free if they subsequently lock us down.

One thing is for sure.

You are not likely to be able to take your wife into most of the venues I will be behaving badly in on New Year's Eve. 🤣

You will both no doubt enjoy a warm welcome in Le Pub from Phil.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CampariO said:

At tree@sea for dinner. Food delicious as always. Very busy here. Next stop Drifters for the cocktails, hopefully we can get a seat. Good that they don't belong to Banglamung.

IMG20201231174942.jpg

IMG20201231175038.jpg

IMG20201231175247.jpg

IMG20201231180348.jpg

IMG20201231180351.jpg

IMG20201231180604.jpg

I like drifters but, as you say, it is quite small so finding a seat may be difficult.