"Dirty Money"

RR007

Watched this film over Christmas the story of "Leo" a poor student who gets involved in the murky world of high class hookers and drugs in London

What a cracking little film one of the best I've seen for a long time and it didnt have the ending that I expected at all

I watched it on Amazon Prime but am sure its on multiple platforms

Highly recommended because of subject matter we all know about...

9/10

Edited in screenshot as quite a few films of same title

Screenshot_2020-12-29 dirty money film - Google Search.png

Edited by RR007
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Doesn't look like a family film and I am not into drugs or know anything about them. If it starred Dwayne Johnson or Jason Statham I might put it on my list lol

Certainly not a family film lol but I nearly skipped by it for the same reason of no known names starring in it...

• Thumbs Up 1

For me the lol moment (and I wont spoil it) is when Leo is using the car to drive around London a very high value client looking for a particular "style" of Girl

What then gets in the car after an extensive search had me rolling around.......

12 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I have just learned this as well, have had Prime a few months and just searched for this, coming up empty.

On a brighter note, just finished all 6 seasons of Bosch.......really good cop show

Ah I saw that Bosch scrolling through before. Will watch that thanks

6 hours ago, RR007 said:

Ah I saw that Bosch scrolling through before. Will watch that thanks

It’s a really good show. Just found out that Titus Welliver has lost many family members prematurely, including his brother at only 21 in Thailand in 1991. Was doing photography in Chiang Mai, thieves were looking to rob him, and during a bathroom visit, spiked his beer with “enough heroin to kill 3 elephants”.......Damn

Here’s the link I found, scroll to the 40 minute mark

https://thisten.co/5c7jv/WpD9IzS1B1M0X9PqKP6ts0lNb6mRktAUf3nvGfXH

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1

On 12/29/2020 at 5:49 AM, RR007 said:

Watched this film over Christmas the story of "Leo" a poor student who gets involved in the murky world of high class hookers and drugs in London

What a cracking little film one of the best I've seen for a long time and it didnt have the ending that I expected at all

I watched it on Amazon Prime but am sure its on multiple platforms

Highly recommended because of subject matter we all know about...

9/10

Edited in screenshot as quite a few films of same title

Screenshot_2020-12-29 dirty money film - Google Search.png

i will check that out , another good film i watched was 1917 directed by sam mendes etc,and a a good documentary is the 75th precinct about dirty cops

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, bob lt said:

Just checked, 30 seeders at 720 and 21 at 1080 where I found it. Not sure if allowed to post torrent site names though.

I've not seen any rules against posting torrent sites. Did find a site with a couple of seeders, so ok for now. BTW, if anyone needs an invite I have three two to iptorrents. Send me a PM with email address if anyone wants an invite.

Edited to add: Site that I used that had more seeders was one Larry recommended, https://yts.mx/

Edited by forcebwithu
updated invites left, add site with good seeds

7 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I've not seen any rules against posting torrent sites. Did find a site with a couple of seeders, so ok for now. BTW, if anyone needs an invite I have three two to iptorrents. Send me a PM with email address if anyone wants an invite.

Edited to add: Site that I used that had more seeders was one Larry recommended, https://yts.mx/

I found it at 1337x.to via a VPN

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2021 at 7:24 PM, Golfingboy said:

It’s a really good show. Just found out that Titus Welliver has lost many family members prematurely, including his brother at only 21 in Thailand in 1991. Was doing photography in Chiang Mai, thieves were looking to rob him, and during a bathroom visit, spiked his beer with “enough heroin to kill 3 elephants”.......Damn

Here’s the link I found, scroll to the 40 minute mark

https://thisten.co/5c7jv/WpD9IzS1B1M0X9PqKP6ts0lNb6mRktAUf3nvGfXH

Bro .. there is all types of super crazy shit that goes on here ...

You always gotta stay on your toes here ...... that is a gigantic reason I never accept a drink from anyone ... I go into a bar .. I stay to myself ... not interested in talking to another farang or Thai ... f**k off ... really, why would I want to shoot the shit with anyone that I don't know ?  I am not looking for a friend or a conversation .... just a couple of cold beers ......  plus, I NEVER leave a beer half fulled .. I always drink the fucker before I ever make a move anywhere ....

I never worry about getting robbed or f***d with .. it is the dirty shit that goes on here ...... just be aware .. never get fooled by the "fake" smiles here ... a lot of smiles are genuine .. but, you never know what lurks behind that smile ..... just watch you ass ...

Thais do this shit to other Thais .... a lot of Thais I know here always tell me to watch my ass ( not in those words ) .. but, that is exactly what they mean ....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk