Wishing all T247 members a happy New Year

Nightcrawler

• Nightcrawler changed the title to Wishing all T247 members a happy New Year
1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

2020 has been rough for many of us. Let's hope that there is a light in the tunnel during 2021.

Wishing everyone a happy New Year with perhaps a path back to Thailand for those who are not already there and that Thailand remains low risk. 

I wish those in business, the best and that they are able to survive during these difficult times. Stay positive

Stay safe y'all

Ditto from me.

Stay safe guys and lets hope this next one sees some normality by the end of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

2020 has been rough for many of us. Let's hope that there is a light in the tunnel during 2021.

Wishing everyone a happy New Year with perhaps a path back to Thailand for those who are not already there and that Thailand remains low risk. 

I wish those in business, the best and that they are able to survive during these difficult times. Stay positive

Stay safe y'all

Happy new year and lets hope the light isn't a train coming down the tunnel

• Thumbs Up 6

6 minutes ago, Esco said:

Happy new year all. 

Head is banging but happy to have spent last night with close friends here in Pattaya. 

Still contemplating a dry January but that may just be the hangover talking. 

Last few years the hangover talks very loudly for me

• Thumbs Up 1

good wishes to all.  I wok very very late after a good but quiet new year, followed by some foreign drunk forcing his way into the house to drink scotCH TILL THREE am, AND HELP ME PUT THE WORLD TO RIGHTS.  (sorry capps. bloody phone)

headache is gone, both him and the one in my cranium.  onwards and upwards lads

• Haha 2