The crazy lady

code_slayer_bkk

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

There is an old lady that appears to be a little off her rocker

I only see her when I go to the market .. she seems to sleep wherever ... and just rides her bike all day long

Anyway, Ziggy and I were at the market this afternoon and we saw this old lady sitting on the curb crying her eyes out and stomping her feet .. acting kinda nuts ...

Ziggy walks right up to this person and asks her what is wrong ..... I don't know what the lady said to Ziggy because whenever she says something to me it is all gobbly guck ...

Ziggy tells me the tires are flat on her bicycle ... I tell Ziggy not to worry .. we will fix .... Ziggy gets this old lady to stop crying ... we walk a couple of blocks to this motor bike shop ( they always seem to be everywhere ) ... I sent a young guy at the motorbike store to go buy whatever he needed to fix this old ladys bike ...

About 1 hour later .. the old ladys bike was fixed and she seemed happy ...

I asked Ziggy how did she know this old lady .. she told me she always stops by moms flower shop and mom gives her a little baht to eat .... I told Ziggy good ...

Well done!

Believe it or not Bro ..... I always try to surround my self with good things ..... I absolutely hate "doom and gloom" ..... 

But, if you would have seen the look in Ziggy eyes .. like "Dad - fucking do something" when she told me the old ladys tires were flat ......  I saw that look in her eyes and I knew ......   I wanted to help the old lady but I did it more for the look in Ziggy eyes ....... 

I also told Ziggy after she told me that mom gives the old lady baht every day to eat .... that " you are lucky you have a very good mother " ... I always reinforce that with Ziggy .....

I don't know if it is a mother and daughter thing .. but, they go at each other sometimes ... I think WTF ... but, I never interfere when Beach gal and Ziggy go at it .. I figure her mother always has a valid reason .... Ziggy is a "handful" at times ... LOL ... Beach gal is a very loving and patient person .... but sometimes ... LOL ... Ziggy and her .. LOL .. LOL

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1