Jump to content

CBD


Skalliwag
 Share

Recommended Posts

Got some new CBD oil today.I’ve moved almost 2 ton of Liquor this week and the back is dodgey.

My poor bro in Australia struggles with pain,and can’t for the life of him understand why it’s not legal in Aussie.

Ive taken it ,will sleep,on it and see how it goes.

This one has almost no THC so you can operate vehicles and such and it simply doesn’t make you high.

The chocolates on the other hand....yum yum.

Thailand is coming around,would be great to be able to access it there when I retire.

5F6324D7-9A82-403C-8F8C-3C82EBE83019.jpeg

CBED88CF-5F06-47FE-8736-C81EE0897001.jpeg

B6BD46FA-A1C6-4BD8-BEED-12CA01005756.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, lazarus said:

I'm a 1:1 guy...

Dream in technicolor. 😉

Capture.JPG

I tried that,didn’t work for me.I’m preferring the 1% THC .
I can monitor my THC better with gummies and chocolates ,than I can with drops.

the CBD drops are built for pain management.THC I can find anywhere really.🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

I tried that,didn’t work for me.I’m preferring the 1% THC .
I can monitor my THC better with gummies and chocolates ,than I can with drops.

the CBD drops are built for pain management.THC I can find anywhere really.🤷‍♂️

Me, too. Just smoke a big bowl of Kush. 😙

Seriously though, CBD is great for aches and inflammation.
I've used topical rubs and salves for years. Less keen on the tinctures.
Helps with the stiff joints, tight muscles, and lubes the titanium parts.

 

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"My poor bro in Australia struggles with pain,and can’t for the life of him understand why it’s not legal in Aussie."

My understanding is that it is now legal in Australia, but they have only just gotten to the point where you can access it by prescription.

I've managed to order some 100% CBD / 0% THC online from overseas twice now and it got delivered to me.  I assume I am taking a chance on it getting stopped in customs though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Maybe I should try this stuff. Have a hard time getting my 8 hours in one go

I recently added melatonin to my evening vitamin dose (magnesium, B-12). It's supposedly good for the immune system.

Melatonin, CBD, THC...I could sleep 8 hours easy...if I wore a nappy. 😧

Now...it's up & down every 3 or 4. Old man thing...have to drain the dragon. 🐉

  • Great Info 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, lazarus said:

I recently added melatonin to my evening vitamin dose (magnesium, B-12). It's supposedly good for the immune system.

Melatonin, CBD, THC...I could sleep 8 hours easy...if I wore a nappy. 😧

Now...it's up & down every 3 or 4. Old man thing...have to drain the dragon. 🐉

I forgot I have 100+ Melatonin pills in my cabinet......thanks. I’ve always been good at “holding it”, but it’s not healthy I know.......not anxious for my 60’s and 70’s

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I forgot I have 100+ Melatonin pills in my cabinet......thanks. I’ve always been good at “holding it”, but it’s not healthy I know.......not anxious for my 60’s and 70’s

The melatonin I take includes an interesting mix of vitamins, minerals, amino acids,  & herbs...

Zzzz....

mini-20210126_202419.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...