I Just don't know what to say sometimes

code_slayer_bkk

Beach gal is in the deep south .. I am back in BKK ... she does this all the time .. with me

She ordered Lebanese food for me tonight .. she called me tonight .. " walk to your gate" .. I have this gigantic fence / wall  around my house here in BKK ... she insisted I build ... f**k it ...  is what I think .. someone tries to f**k with me .. they pay the price  .. but, she wanted me to do ... ok ...

WTF .. I am folding up like a weak man.. when she asks me to do .. I do .. WTF?  I am fighting with myself right now thinking about it ... WTF .. I am not used to this ... even though I have been with her a long time ..

I do and don't like it .. I can take care of myself ... .. just ...  I think she is showing that she truly cares about me ... and has been for years .... she is trying to "soften" me up ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Beach gal is in the deep south .. I am back in BKK ... she does this all the time .. with me

She ordered Lebanese food for me tonight .. she called me tonight .. " walk to your gate" .. I have this gigantic fence / wall  around my house here in BKK ... she insisted I build ... f**k it ...  is what I think .. someone tries to f**k with me .. they pay the price  .. but, she wanted me to do ... ok ...

WTF .. I am folding up like a weak man.. when she asks me to do .. I do .. WTF?  I am fighting with myself right now thinking about it ... WTF .. I am not used to this ... even though I have been with her a long time ..

I do and don't like it .. I can take care of myself ... .. just ...  I think she is showing that she truly cares about me ... and has been for years .... she is trying to "soften" me up ...

I would only be worried if it was a meal for two lol

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I would have asked for a Chinese meal to be delivered the next day.

Easy .. All I have to do is ask her .. a done deal .... for some reason .. maybe because ...  I lived in China for a couple of years and I am really not into it ... from Shanghai I moved to Hong Kong for 7 years .. the chink food was a little better there .. but, I am not a fan

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/27/2021 at 11:55 PM, lazarus said:

How was the food?

Count yourself lucky that you have a good woman who cares about you. Not just for your baht or sperm.

Chok dee.

Yea Bro .. I thank my lucky stars all the time .... how she looks out for me is truly a gift....   I can totally relate to the above picture .... the overwhelming feelings of desperation and loneliness ...  a good tune ....