Met a gal this afternoon

code_slayer_bkk

She was super fucking sexy .. long legs, a great ass .. she has it all ... 100 % .. great toes, lips .. everything ...

But, her entire body was covered in tats ... everywhere ..  except her face ... I mean everywhere ( I don't know about her pussy ) .. I didn't get that far

We had 6 - 7 beers .. I told her no ... I have nothing against tats .. but, WTF .. everywhere .. I told her a couple of tats no problem ... but, your entire body from what I can see ...

Then she became the typical Thai gal when they get rejected ... starts to blow me shit ... I put a fucking stop that real quick .. anyway she put her LINE code on my phone .. I walked out of the place headed for another couple of beers .. and gave it a minute thought .. and deleted that fucking contact in my phone ... 

I liked the gal .. she had "heart" ...  nothing but trouble though ... lol . lol ... if you were out with her she would have your back in a nano second .. at least, that is what I thought .... a stand up gal

I like a gal that has heart, stand up and speaks her mind .. not, some pretending "meek" little gal ...

For sure , this gal was super sexy .. I should have went and banged the shit out of her ..... or her bang the shit out of me ... I am not so sure why I backed off ... but, something in my gut told me you are asking for trouble .. I don't need any more crazed gals in my life .. I have had plenty of that bullshit ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

11 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Tats are everyone’s personal digression, but I just think it makes the skin look dirty.
Maybe someone who knows more than me can answer the question, do they block vitamin D?

Yea, I agree ... but, you don't have to like em ...

I think you are being facetious  ... nothing blocks Vitamin D if you take couple of pills everyday ..... don't worry about the sun ... other than that .. I am not smart enough to tell you .. so, I take the easy way out ...

IMG_6224.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk