Got a call today .. a significant blast from the past

code_slayer_bkk

Nui called me today ... she was an absolutely beautiful gal ... we were together for a while .... more than a while ... really beautiful ... she was stand up ... 

She was with a Thai guy before we met and she had a daughter .. wow ,,, it has been a long time

Got told today the daughter and her husband are in the " monkey jail" for yaba ..... shit .. her daughter she got married .. man, does time fly bye ... she was just a baby .... now she is 18 or 19 ..

I asked Nui how much "time" did she get .. she told me 2 years .. f**k me ( but, that is no time ) .. I can relate to her daughters dilemma ... nothing for me to say other than have a heart and stand strong ...

Nui ... I say .. WTF .. how can you ever let your daughter grow up and not keep an eye on her ... and then go to jail ... ?  ... No answer , but for sure, I got her thinking ... she knows my words are true ...

Nui left me and went to work at the Eden Club .. a total f**k house .... totally surprised me .. for sure ... after that I said f**k you .. but, we have stayed in touch ... don;t ask my why .. but, we have ...

She has some Sweden f**k that has paid her a salary for years ( good for her and him ) ... Nui is way up north in some place ... she tells me .. living close to her mother .. and Nui tells me she fights with her mother all the time ..

What can I say ?  ....

I just give her an "ear" now and then to vent ... not even sure why ....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

Wow quite a story, as usual. Reminds me a very old post on Secrets, where a guy said, hypothetically.........

What are the odds that a guy that has been coming to Thailand for decades, has unknowingly hooked up with the Mom, and then the daughter years later, in nightlife scene or otherwise? The odds would seem astronomical, but maybe not so much. Sure its happened, but 2 random bargirls many years apart, you’d never know

Edited by Golfingboy

Code, if she called you with this update on her family and personal situation, after so many years, then it must mean she still thinks fondly of you and your time together. Obviously your character made an indelible impression on her that still resonates all these years later.

It wouldn't surprise me if this call from out of the blue isn't now followed by more frequent calls in the future.

Steady on, mate.

10 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Wow quite a story, as usual. Reminds me a very old post on Secrets, where a guy said, hypothetically.........

What are the odds that a guy that has been coming to Thailand for decades, has unknowingly hooked up with the Mom, and then the daughter years later, in nightlife scene or otherwise? The odds would seem astronomical, but maybe not so much. Sure its happened, but 2 random bargirls many years apart, you’d never know

Not been coming ..

I have lived here for a couple of decades ... at least ...

You just take the good with the bad and keep on getting down the road trying to find your niche ,, ( love with a honest person with a good heart ) 

Jeez, the women I have been through ( a couple - doesn't make me proud ) but, it is what it is ... 

I think .. you never know what is going to be " thrown " at you .. just be smart

Another story ... I was with a mother and daughter combo when I was living in the Phils - Makati ... I am really not so sure how that worked out but, I was super stoned that night ... lol .. f**k me ... I just shook my head after they left my house ...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Code, if she called you with this update on her family and personal situation, after so many years, then it must mean she still thinks fondly of you and your time together. Obviously your character made an indelible impression on her that still resonates all these years later.

It wouldn't surprise me if this call from out of the blue isn't now followed by more frequent calls in the future.

Steady on, mate.

She knows me ... I have not answered her calls many times ... I refuse to get involved with her again .. doesn't mean that I can't lend an ear now and again ...

I hope I taught her how to be tough in her heart and have no fear ... she knows .... she is a pretty strong gal ... that is what I always liked about her .... someone blew any shit at me she was in their face ..... without any fear ... lol .. knowing I had her back .. so maybe that gave her false courage .. but, at least she stood up ... I can respect that ...

She f***d me over out of ... whatever reason was floating in her head at the time ... do you expect me to take this kind of shit .. no fucking way ! 

Yea Bro ... I will keep on .. keeping on " steady " .. for sure

Women .. lol .. lol

• Like 1

But, this I will tell you .. she was absolutely beautiful .. long hair, great legs and ass , her lips were delicious .. great eyes, toes and fingers and a good stack .... she was fucking beautiful ... 

You gotta keep your head with a super beautiful gal .. because they know they are beautiful , because if you don't ... you are f***d ...

I was with her 6 or 7 years .. then the bottom fell out .. she started to smoke yaba ... I don't know why .. but, she did .. she had a fair education .. graduated from Ramkamhaeng Uni .. worked ... I never met her in a bar .. then got busted by the cops a couple of times .. she just "crashed" her life ...

I was pissed .. you let yourself get busted for something so simple .. I remember walking into the monkey jail to post a bond the first time .. if you are gonna get busted " go big " ... but,  I did "time" .. and I knew exactly what she was going through ... that was the beginning of the end for us ...

I never let her take advantage of me ... never .. that is not in my DNA .. because there is always another one waiting in the wings .... for sure ....

You just cannot ever take shit from anyone ....