Spooning ? .. WTF is that ?

code_slayer_bkk

I was talking to a gal this afternoon ..

She asked me if I liked "spooning " ...  I looked at her and asked her WTF is that ... I thought is was cooking up some H in a spoon

She told me to "cuddle after sex in bed " ... I told her with only one person .. Beach gal ...

I told her I am not looking for love ... I just want your ass and lips ... she said ok ...

Spooning ... ???  .. jeez, makes me laugh

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

When I was working in the oil industry, I had a mate from Yorkshire with the gift of the gab, and one of his favourite expressions when showing his disdain for someone was to tell them to "go spoon a goose".

Spooning in bed is a girlie thing, IMHO, us menfolk are more basic in our needs: drink, shag, sleep. 

It can also be a sex position though, if you've got the equipment to reach that far, or else are happy to stick it up her ass, lol.

Need a job?

Become a Professional Cuddler

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/become-a-professional-cuddler

How does it work?
Members on the Cuddle Comfort social network search for people near them interested in cuddling. At this point we promote your services to them as a safer, more reliable, and more convenient option. They can then message you directly via our platform to organise a session. You can agree to a session straight away or first chat to them before deciding. They will then pay you in cash or via your preferred online method (e.g. Paypal) before the session begins.

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Toy Boy said:

When I was working in the oil industry, I had a mate from Yorkshire with the gift of the gab, and one of his favourite expressions when showing his disdain for someone was to tell them to "go spoon a goose".

Spooning in bed is a girlie thing, IMHO, us menfolk are more basic in our needs: drink, shag, sleep. 

It can also be a sex position though, if you've got the equipment to reach that far, or else are happy to stick it up her ass, lol.

And don't forget some weed .... I would rather smoke than drink ...

I gotta be careful over here .. not like Brooklyn .. a Thai will snitch you out in a second for 500 baht .... regardless of the smile on their face ....

But, I still manage to get whatever I want .... been hassled a couple of times .. I can take the heat ... but, seriously .. you gotta be careful ...

Which still boggles my mind ... some weed?  .. for fucks sake .. give me a break ....

I have never seen a stoned guy cause trouble .. they just get on down the road easy .....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Need a job?

Become a Professional Cuddler

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/become-a-professional-cuddler

How does it work?
Members on the Cuddle Comfort social network search for people near them interested in cuddling. At this point we promote your services to them as a safer, more reliable, and more convenient option. They can then message you directly via our platform to organise a session. You can agree to a session straight away or first chat to them before deciding. They will then pay you in cash or via your preferred online method (e.g. Paypal) before the session begins.

Really fucking funny ... jeez.... where do you find this shit ? .. lol .. lol .. lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Bro .. it should be the other way around.. she should be hugging you !

We take turns through the night.  When as shown in the picture the possibility can turn and has turned into additional action.