FORUM OFFLINE

tommy dee

• tommy dee changed the title to FORUM OFFLINE

Thanks for the update. 🙂

38 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

I think it took a bit longer, glad it is back online.

It was the lazy thai meaning of "an hour or two". So it could have been anywhere between 3 hours and a week. Luckily it was a short "an hour or two" 😜

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm also a member of Addicts and Thai Visa.  I believe those both use Cloudflare, so periodically become unusable for TOT users in Thailand.  If that's the server they're moving 24-7 to, I've found you can get around the outages using a vpn server, even one based in Thailand.

9 minutes ago, tko said:

I'm also a member of Addicts and Thai Visa.  I believe those both use Cloudflare, so periodically become unusable for TOT users in Thailand.  If that's the server they're moving 24-7 to, I've found you can get around the outages using a vpn server, even one based in Thailand.

We do use Cloud servers, Invision Cloud. We need to keep everything under one roof. In fairness the issues directly relating to “the Cloud” are rare and usually very brief. Whoever we use there will be intermittent “issues”, the perfect host sadly doesn’t really exist outside self hosting and even that isn’t foolproof.

2 minutes ago, Whitespider said:

We took over yesterday. We were told yesterday that Tapatalk had long ago been disabled. If Tapatalk is compatible here we would use it.

I have been accessing this forum using Tapatalk from the begining. Today is the first time I have had issues using it and it is mainly photos not loading.

18 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

I have been accessing this forum using Tapatalk from the begining. Today is the first time I have had issues using it and it is mainly photos not loading.

Ok I will ask Tommy. It was off when we took over yesterday. If it’s compatible here we will put it back.

Theres an “announcement” already about the photos, they take about 48 hours to migrate so they will start to reappear literally one at a time.

Ok I will ask Tommy. It was off when we took over yesterday. If it’s compatible here we will put it back.

Theres an “announcement” already about the photos, they take about 48 hours to migrate so they will start to reappear literally one at a time.

Thanks.

I am replying to your post now using Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Nickrock said:

I agree yesterday it was like trolling through molasses

But then it might have just been my old tablet

It was slow at some points Tuesday and Wednesday due to the DNS propagation. As the transfer proceeds along it will vary again but the good news is once done it should be faster than ever.

• Thumbs Up 1