Things you love today.

Krapow

• 1 month later...

It being time to check in for our Easyjet flight home for Christmas.

Not only do I already love Christmas, the whole build up, the buzz, seeing family, it being more special with a young child, but once I finish work for Christmas, that's us, flight home for a few days, then flight back, change the winter clothes for the shorts in the suitcases, then head to Heathrow for Thailand. 

• 2 weeks later...

My bike as I have just fixed it 😀

Had not used it for a week so went to start it Monday for work. Battery was flat so put it on charge overnight. Tried it next afternoon and still no power. No ignition lights or nothing. 

Thought it had to be the main fuse. Bought one on the way home from work. Took the old one out and it looked okay. Thought 'bollocks, it's maybe something else'. 

Put it in and it fired straight up. Relief all round. 😀

• Like 5

9 hours ago, galenkia said:

My bike as I have just fixed it 😀

Had not used it for a week so went to start it Monday for work. Battery was flat so put it on charge overnight. Tried it next afternoon and still no power. No ignition lights or nothing. 

Thought it had to be the main fuse. Bought one on the way home from work. Took the old one out and it looked okay. Thought 'bollocks, it's maybe something else'. 

Put it in and it fired straight up. Relief all round. 😀

Feck that far too freezing at the moment

• 3 weeks later...

I’m about to be dragged out into the fields at the bottom of the garden, to kick a CURVE football around with my son (apparently it does tricks!) in his new Liverpool kit and the Sun is shining. 
As Krapow says, the smile on his face makes me happy as well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

To be honest, a few months ago I didn't think I'd see Christmas but I made it with the battle of my life.

Today I got to see my son open all his parents for the first time.

FB_IMG_1577300206879.jpg

FB_IMG_1577300220139.jpg

That's wonderful mate, onwards and upwards.

• Thumbs Up 1

Some fool - that will be me, bought the kids fancy arse skipping ropes for Xmas. Terak lek got it straight away as she later admitted she uses one at her fitness class. The lad just couldn't do it.

But this morning, working together and helping each other, both him and I managed to get up to 25 skips each. Sat here drenched in sweat, heart pounding with a tremendous sense of achievement. Age is just a number.

That's me knackered for the rest of the year 🙂

Edited by Smiler
As I am posting this the little sod has just hit the 40 mark.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

To be honest, a few months ago I didn't think I'd see Christmas but I made it with the battle of my life.

Today I got to see my son open all his parents for the first time.

FB_IMG_1577300206879.jpg

FB_IMG_1577300220139.jpg

Keep fighting Bro ... there is always something to fight for !   All the best in the New Year !

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Thumbs Up 2

21 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Keep fighting Bro ... there is always something to fight for !   All the best in the New Year !

Yes that fight is very much alive and kicking away inside of me.. only because of my little lad and if it was not for him i'd be not having any more treatment and living my life out in Pattaya... Who know's..!

But small little things change people in a big way and for me its my little lad. 👍

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Yes that fight is very much alive and kicking away inside of me.. only because of my little lad and if it was not for him i'd be not having any more treatment and living my life out in Pattaya... Who know's..!

But small little things change people in a big way and for me its my little lad. 👍

Yea, I totally understand ... listening to Ziggy call me Daddy always put a gigantic smile on my face and in my heart .......

Oh man ... I am raising a swimming monster .. this little gal loves the sea .... every morning she comes and gets me out of bed and we hold hands together and walk the 50 yards or so and into the sea she goes ......

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea, I totally understand ... listening to Ziggy call me Daddy always put a gigantic smile on my face and in my heart .......

Oh man ... I am raising a swimming monster .. this little gal loves the sea .... every morning she comes and gets me out of bed and we hold hands together and walk the 50 yards or so and into the sea she goes ......

Same Code, my daughter's 3, and loves the water. We'll be in the sea plenty and water parks in Thailand next week

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...