Things you love today.

Krapow

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I love all the travel I left on the 27th of June spent the first three nights in Bangkok then three nights in kanchanaburi the next two nights in a ayutthaya then three nights in ubon ratchathani and I am currently on my third night in khon kaen. It's been great add a chance to see the whole Countryside still got new Udon Thani and Nong khai to visit. Then the last three nights in Bangkok and home little over 3 weeks. In a couple of weeks I'm leaving to do the south of Thailand Samui has been dead but it's starting to open up again and there are great values Hotel wise to be had. And all of this because I don't have to be anywhere at any given time.

Fantastic time to do it , think the islands and places like Krabi would be great without coach loads of tourists around 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Fantastic time to do it , think the islands and places like Krabi would be great without coach loads of tourists around 

It's turning out that way I've got a lot of these places to myself lots of things are open a lot to do just not a lot of people here to take advantage

• Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

It's turning out that way I've got a lot of these places to myself lots of things are open a lot to do just not a lot of people here to take advantage

You meet anyone nice hun ......... ??? 

Remember when we met those two girls in Subic and I took the pic with you in the middle of MAY and ANALY ................ :default_es0cw:

17 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I love all the travel I left on the 27th of June spent the first three nights in Bangkok then three nights in kanchanaburi the next two nights in a ayutthaya then three nights in ubon ratchathani and I am currently on my third night in khon kaen. It's been great add a chance to see the whole Countryside still got new Udon Thani and Nong khai to visit. Then the last three nights in Bangkok and home little over 3 weeks. In a couple of weeks I'm leaving to do the south of Thailand Samui has been dead but it's starting to open up again and there are great values Hotel wise to be had. And all of this because I don't have to be anywhere at any given time.

Reminds me of my Thailand experience, 11 months total in the country and never ventured south of Bangkok. Sounds foolish, but that’s just the way my trips have gone. Pattaya, Bangkok, Chiang Mai.....any combo of those 3, with emphasis on the first one

Have fun Larry and post some pics so I can see what I’m missing

Just done my first proper group circuits since March with a PT.

Feel great, well, body feels numb, like jelly. But feel great!

Can't wait till the gym opens in 2 weeks, get back doing it 3 or 4 times a week.

£10 a head, was 4 of us. Great workout.

@Aqualung this is what you should looking for, group classes in your area, cheap and at your own level. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

Me and little Thomas watching Peppa peg... wouldn't want anything else . 👍

107642663_2596875227228132_209281626094390010_n.jpg

I’ve seen every episode, 10 times. 🤗

Try “The Night Garden” that always sent my son to sleep. 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KhunDon said:

I’ve seen every episode, 10 times. 🤗

Try “The Night Garden” that always sent my son to sleep. 👍

Yes Don, spent many an evening with him watching the night garden on youtube and Bing for breakfast too.. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Yes Don, spent many an evening with him watching the night garden on youtube and Bing for breakfast too.. 👍

Glad to see you two so happy together mate. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Have you bought a Ninky Nonk 😉🤣

Mr Tumble 🙈

Edited by roomark

1 minute ago, thegrogmonster said:

Good weather for a game of cricket.

I live opposite Bracknell football club, and next to it is the cricket club. Yesterday they had their first game of the season so I went over and watched an hour or two. 

Pretty much village cricket level but nice to sit in the sun and watch it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Doing what I want.

Now even more then ever, having the sheep herd madness....

And I dont give a shit what others think about it.

Simple, easy...

Then why do you keep going on about it all the time.

We get it, you don't give a f**k about anyone else but yourself, you've told us untold times. 

We understand, so not sure what you keep having to boast about it. 

Just keep doing what you want to do, we don't need to continually know you don't give a f**k about anyone else but you. When you keep boasting about you'll most likely get a response.

Simple, easy ...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Krapow said:

Then why do you keep going on about it all the time.

We get it, you don't give a f**k about anyone else but yourself, you've told us untold times. 

We understand, so not sure what you keep having to boast about it. 

Just keep doing what you want to do, we don't need to continually know you don't give a f**k about anyone else but you. When you keep boasting about you'll most likely get a response.

Simple, easy ...

Not boasting. Just saying how I live it.

And I'll continue as long as the fear mongerers will continue their panic creating posts.  Or till I'll be banned as it is not PC to think different than the herd....