Things you love today.

Krapow

20 minutes ago, JPK said:

You not a regular when you go watch rangers 😂

How dare you!

There's no place for this homophobic sectarian racist, bigoted abuse in this forum, Fatbuoytim will be all over this post, reporting it to FARE and all sorts!

• Haha 1

Still beeing able to enjoy life whatever the doom and gloomers say I should stay home.

Went out for my daily bread and grocery shopping, stopped at my regular in town (10.00 am), had the great idea to call a mate (British, ex HK, retired here a year ago) and from there it was all back to the Wanchai days.

Beer at the regular, 2 bottles of white wine at the beach, beer at a new Belgium.place, run at the whisky shop and off to his place.

Guy rents a nice house with swimming pool, we finished ourselves off with more whisky..... Fucking woke up at my place on the sofa at 04.00 am .

The only thing missing.was a bunch of girls ! Not that we would have done anything with them, but would have been a nice part of the decorum !

So, whisky for breakfast today, and off to the beach later ....

Life.is what you make of it, not what others tell you how it should be !

Alleluia ! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Realising it's only 6 weeks to we go on holiday.

Top hotel, private beach, all inclusive,  not be too busy, booked to do my PADI  Advanced Diver as well.

Just sitting on the beach with an ice cream playing with the child will be bliss compared to the shite everyone's went through the last few months. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

6 hours ago, galenkia said:

The sun. 

Beautiful start to the day. 

Just been in to town. 

Anyone who complains about the heat is mental, some right young sorts about in little shorts and skimpy dresses. 

Fucking perv fest!!. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Just been in to town. 

Anyone who complains about the heat is mental, some right young sorts about in little shorts and skimpy dresses. 

Fucking perv fest!!. 

I was thinking the same earlier   then I read the 70's thread .... the old buggers on there need to get their cataracts sorted and book an eye test at Barnard Castle 

• Haha 1